Cowboys release Anthony Hargrove after a month

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22491541/cowboys-release-anthony-hargrove-after-a-month

The Cowboys released defensive lineman Anthony Hargrove on Thursday, one month after signing him. Hargrove, who spent 2009-2010 in New Orleans, missed the 2012 season after NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell suspended him for his role in the Saints bounty scandal.

I have heard of him. He played 22 games for Buffalo and pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and was suspended for 4 games for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. He was one of the supposed ring leaders in New Orleans/ Does not sound like player the Bills will be calling back for a tryout.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22491541/cowboys-release-anthony-hargrove-after-a-month

I have heard of him. He played 22 games for Buffalo and pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and was suspended for 4 games for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy. He was one of the supposed ring leaders in New Orleans/ Does not sound like player the Bills will be calling back for a tryout.

Far from a ring leader, closer to fool that couldn't keep his mouth shut. He got in trouble for being caught lying, not for leading.

He's a nice, high energy guy that'll run through a brick wall but his history of mental problems (serious, not mocking) coupled with age, coupled with a lack of need, it really wouldn't make sense.

Ya think we can we get him cheap ?

Say Ralph to Buddy whilst both sharing popcorn in the balcony section.

Shall we have a Buddy-speak contest?

Buddy: Dadgummit, that dog ran away from us years ago and look at him now, scent marking the fence post…

edit: All entries submitted in the Buddy-speak contest must start with "dadgummit, goldarnit, "dadblastit" or "dagnabit" or they will not be considered for the contest.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Buddy: Dadgummit, that dog ran away from us years ago and look at him now, scent marking the fence post…

edit: All entries submitted in the Buddy-speak contest must start with "dadgummit, goldarnit, "dadblastit" or "dagnabit" or they will not be considered for the contest.

Y'all ain't from the South now is ya friend ?

Yessir i though about as much.

Well you gonna have that this time a year round here.

A good Southern boy like our Buddy wouldn't stand for no dog a his go runnin' offf like that. One time in that hen house and he'd be havin a whipping not likely ever ta ferget . Hell Son the little woman dont tolerate me gone runnin about neither.

How that for a emphatically visceral attempt ?

Reminds me of the time the old bull decided he wanted to mate with the tractor tire.

(dadgummit)

Dagnabit, I had just forgotten about remembering the story of poojer drinking all that moonshine and getting friskier than a bullfrog in a full moon

Dagnabit, I had just forgotten about remembering the story of poojer drinking all that moonshine and getting friskier than a bullfrog in a full moon

shoot cousin. I been thinkin' that was you all along.

Now little Doug, he's a city slicker. And Buffalos a big ole city. I spect he'll make some hay.

And git 'er done. : )

good night Johnboy

Buddy Nix on Anthony Hargrove: "Dangnabbit, I like that fella Hargrove...high motor and he's got the kinda wirin' ya might see in an old John Deere...the only problem, as I see it, is the young man is jumpy...he's more nervous than a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin' chairs"

Buddy Nix on Anthony Hargrove: "Dangnabbit, I like that fella Hargrove...high motor and he's got the kinda wirin' ya might see in an old John Deere...the only problem, as I see it, is the young man is jumpy...he's more nervous than a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin' chairs"

LMAO!!!

"Like that ole rooster a yours who thought he was a kang-a-roo..."

Edited by Buffalo Bob