Robert Kraft SB Ring stolen

There is no question Putin pocketed the ring. Bush had Kraft change his story back then. Someone asked him to retract again. His wife said the same thing (ring stolen) in 2007.

Oh, so Kraft lied about gifting the ring to Putin. Interesting.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well....yes. That was the point of the story. He got a call from Bush telling him it would be better to rephrase it as a gift. Keep up.

Oh, the irony. Think about it a little harder, doc.

Not unrelated at all.

Yea, your debating Mario's ring in a thread about Robert Kraft AND in one about kill shots, instead of keeping it contained in the existing thread with 8 pages of discussion on it mostly from you two and that is, in my opinion, a bit unneeded.

Neither of you will budge, so atleast keep the back and forth slightly contained?

Yea, your debating Mario's ring in a thread about Robert Kraft AND in one about kill shots, instead of keeping it contained in the existing thread with 8 pages of discussion on it mostly from you two and that is, in my opinion, a bit unneeded.

Neither of you will budge, so atleast keep the back and forth slightly contained?

Sigh. I guess I need to explain. The point is that WEO believes Kraft's ring was stolen, even though Kraft has repeatedly stated it was a gift, interspersed with claims of "it was stolen!" Yet he doesn't believe Mario was lying about him wanting his ex to keep the engagement ring, despite Mario saying he wants it back and suing to get it back. Why is this? Hmmm, let me guess.

I'm OK with laying off at this point, NoSaint. Believe me, I'm not a cruel man!

No, but you sure are a masochist.

I'm OK with laying off at this point, NoSaint. Believe me, I'm not a cruel man!

You know I'm all for beating my head against a brick wall with you but one thread is likely enough places for it

Sigh. I guess I need to explain. The point is that WEO believes Kraft's ring was stolen, even though Kraft has repeatedly stated it was a gift, interspersed with claims of "it was stolen!" Yet he doesn't believe Mario was lying about him wanting his ex to keep the engagement ring, despite Mario saying he wants it back and suing to get it back. Why is this? Hmmm, let me guess.

No, but you sure are a masochist.

Perhaps because one is debating legality - ie does the declaration hold legal significance, and the other is simply waxing about what the actual course of events were laws be damned? I dunno. Stop trying to suck me into y'all's web. Or atleast do it in the Mario thread.

Perhaps because one is debating legality - ie does the declaration hold legal significance, and the other is simply waxing about what the actual course of events were laws be damned? I dunno. Stop trying to suck me into y'all's web. Or atleast do it in the Mario thread.

It's not about legality but what one chooses to believe. And why.

And for the record, the ring truly belongs to the shadowy mastermind of an organization that has succeeded with surveillance on visitors to their territory and questionable calls by sports officials...wait, you don't think...has anyone ever Vladimir Putin and Bill Belicheck in the room together at the same time?

Kraft gave Putin the ring as a way of saying thanks for Putin linking up Kraft with some of his old espionage buddies. Spygate's just the tip of the iceberg.

Robert Kraft SB Ring stolen.....

......By the Giants.....

...Twice!

That what I thought he was whining about.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NO HC and Starting QB combination has EVER lost a SB and then gone back and won one.

We have that to look forward to.

Interesting stat. Might see the pats, steelers and niners make runs at it. No one would be shocked if that was 3/4 of the conference championships

Interesting stat. Might see the pats, steelers and niners make runs at it. No one would be shocked if that was 3/4 of the conference championships

Pats and Steelers no, Niners maybe.

Vladimir Putin offers to get Robert Kraft a new 'expensive' ring

http://www.cbssports...-expensive-ring

Big one with lots of metal and a rock.

Putin's quite the card:

“You know, I do not remember either Mr. Kraft or the ring," Putin said, via the AFP. “They handed out some sorts of souvenirs. But if it is such a valuable thing to Mr. Kraft and his team, I have a proposal.

"We will ask our enterprises to craft a really good, noticeable thing -- so it is clear that it is expensive, made of a good metal, with a rock -- so that this jewel is passed on from generation to generation in the team whose interests Mr. Kraft represents.

"I think that this would be the most intelligent ... solution to such a difficult international problem.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: