A Kate Upton animated Gif for your Friday pleasure

The Poojer

Stranger in a Strange Land, on 15 June 2013 - 10:22 PM, said:

She lacks booty. She is certainly stunning above the hips though.

Her legs are also kinda weird. But I'm willing to overlook them.

She has booty?

She has legs??

She has booty?

She has legs??

After a VERY thourough investigation, I can confirm that yes, she has both those things. It was tough, exhausting work but I felt it was necessary for the fine denizens of Off The Wall to know the real story.

After a VERY thourough investigation, I can confirm that yes, she has both those things. It was tough, exhausting work but I felt it was necessary for the fine denizens of Off The Wall to know the real story.

Any chance there's an Ally Sheedy video like this kicking around?

obviously, your research wasn't exhaustive enough, and leads me to wonder whether such a task be left to an amateur.

in conducting my own study, i'm still in the process of reaching my own conclusions, and there's a very good chance this might take a while.

jw

Edited by john wawrow

obviously, your research wasn't exhaustive enough, and leads me to wonder whether such a task be left to an amateur.

in conducting my own study, i'm still in the process of reaching my own conclusions, and there's a very good chance this might take a while.

jw

This should give you plenty of study material. Thankfully her toes were covered. No toes here either.

well, this obviously complicates things. it's quite clear this is going to take longer, and require far more resources than initially projected.

jw

question: what am i supposed to be looking for again? 3 minutes in and my mind suddenly blanked.

Edited by john wawrow

First of all, thank you.

Secondly, if you look at about :33, the model she walks by gives her a look like, "I want you dead, yesterday." Hilarious.

Funny watching them. It's like they're playing chicken, walking at each other then shifting at the last second to pass by each other.