Last Call at RF365

Just wondering, but why did Joma's last 2 posts get deleted? I understand that every site has it's rules and regulations in regards to personal attacks etc..., but is it wrong to have a negative opinion on things? Aren't posters allowed to argue with each other? After 13 years of terrible football, I think it gives a lot of people the right to be negative about this team.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment, this link is the temporary home to us folks from realfootball365.com. We talk about numerous subjects relating to the Bills, WNY, food, and life in general, which is why this thread is listed in "Off the Wall."

Just a FYI you are allowed to have more than one thread here. It is not necessary to lump talk about Brad Smith together with the best beef on weck.

Who does it hurt if a handful of posters want to have one thread to converse amongst themselves (and anyone else that wanted to take part?) Although if random posts are going to be deleted for no apparent reason, probably doesn't really matter where they're posted. Funny, though, how certain other random, nonsensical posts were allowed. Whatevs...

Edited by Joma

Fred Jackson 2012 $3,000.00 per yard/ $730,000.00 per TD

Tashard Choice 2012 $3,000.00 per yard/ $700,000.00 per TD

Brad Smith 2012 $13,900.00 per yard/ $3,750,000.00 per TD

What have we learned from this? Touchdowns are expensive!

Just a FYI you are allowed to have more than one thread here. It is not necessary to lump talk about Brad Smith together with the best beef on weck.

I know that we can have multiple threads discussing multiple topics, but you're completely missing the point here. Us RF365ers are trying to stay in a centralized location for the time being until our website comes back up. Others are more than welcome to join in on the conversation(s) as we discuss multiple topics.

Are they ever going to build a new peace bridge?

Haven't those talks, as well as the waterfront development been going on since the early 80's?

Steve's pig and ox roast.

You're making me hungry! I haven't had a beef on weck from Steve's in a long time. After going to Schwabl's, I haven't been back to Steve's since.

Fred Jackson 2012 $3,000.00 per yard/ $730,000.00 per TD

Tashard Choice 2012 $3,000.00 per yard/ $700,000.00 per TD

Brad Smith 2012 $13,900.00 per yard/ $3,750,000.00 per TD

What have we learned from this? Touchdowns are expensive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahkwQhQZWG8

In the words of the late Ronnie James Dio "LOOK OUT!!!"

Edited by Jerry Jabber

I know that we can have multiple threads discussing multiple topics, but you're completely missing the point here. Us RF365ers are trying to stay in a centralized location for the time being until our website comes back up. Others are more than welcome to join in the conversation(s) as we discuss multiple topics.

Haven't those talks, as well as the waterfront development been going on since the early 80's?

You're making me hungry! I haven't had a beef on weck from Steve's in a long time. After going to Schwabl's, I haven't been back to Steve's since.

So you're short timers till the "real" website is back?

So you're short timers till the "real" website is back?

With 3,054 posts (and counting), I wouldn't call it being a "short timer" or the "real" website. Not everyone posts on the same websites, so we're just trying to stay in touch. Is there something wrong with what we're doing?

Edited by Jerry Jabber

On Steve's P&O roast or the peace bridge?

I like Steve's P&O and would gladly take one here in VA. I love Schwabl's beef on weck, especially their german potato salad.

There's way too much politics in Buffalo, which is why the waterfront and new peace bridge plans have gone nowhere.

Does it really matter? This thread is all over the place.

On RF365, we discuss a lot of different topics. When it's back online, you're more than welcome to check it out.