Why are Lawson and Branch missing?

For obvious reasons, many of us don't read the News as much as we used to.

Thanks for mentioning that.

As I said, it's hard to believe that the team was unaware of these impending births.

Either way I'm sure they were thrilled they were occurring in the offseason. You know, the best time they could happen to avoid distraction and let players spend time at home.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way I'm sure they were thrilled they were occurring in the offseason. You know, the best time they could happen to avoid distraction and let players spend time at home.

And what if they were due on the day of the SuperBowl???

The counter of course is that it happens during the season after the players have had 100% participation in the installation of the schemes and the conditioning programs.

Just being devil's advocate.

The counter of course is that it happens during the season after the players have had 100% participation in the installation of the schemes and the conditioning programs.

Just being devil's advocate.

Right. It can always be more ideal, but it is life and in the grand scheme I think for most coaches getting told a guy is having a baby in the offseason is generally more good than bad, regardless