Hey Bills fans

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 3 months till football. Hope you guys are doing well, god bless you guys.

Quiet offseason for you guys but I loved Datone Jones and Eddie Lacy as your first two picks. I loved Nick Perry last year too so hopefully he and Jones give you guys the added physicality you need on D.

Getting Rodgers signed his huge too but the NFC looks really tough this year.

Good luck, Ice Bowl. Hope the permafrost has thawed a bit.

Hey, Ice...nice to hear from you. Hope all is well in Packerland. Can't wait for the season to get here...so many changes, so much anticipation. Thanks for checking in...have a safe & happy summer.

Hey, just curious if RB James Starks is an ex-Packer by now? I just watched a video of the 2008 MAC championship where the University at Buffalo upset Ball State. Starks was a beast for UB, as was a former Bill Naaman Roosevelt. At least Starks got a ring.

PTR

So nice to hear from a fan of another team that isn't a jackass. and is actually a good guy.

I root for the Packers, Aaron Rodgers in the NFC. Hope the Bills get someone as good someday.

Quiet offseason for you guys but I loved Datone Jones and Eddie Lacy as your first two picks. I loved Nick Perry last year too so hopefully he and Jones give you guys the added physicality you need on D.

Getting Rodgers signed his huge too but the NFC looks really tough this year.

Good luck, Ice Bowl. Hope the permafrost has thawed a bit.

I agree about the tough NFC, but IMO, the North Div weakend this off-season. We know Cutler. Sometimes sensational, often pedestrian. Urlacher and Harvin are gone and the Pack appeared wise in cementing Rodgers without breaking the bank. I expect to chat with IceBowl in January & February about his teams' SB dreams.

Must be nice....

I have to say you guys have the classiest fanbase in the league. I really hope to see you guys win a title soon. Even if we lost to you guys in the bowl it wouldn't be like really losing because we lost to a classy team. We love the Bills and hope to see the Lombardi trophy brought to Buffalo soon.

I have to say you guys have the classiest fanbase in the league. I really hope to see you guys win a title soon. Even if we lost to you guys in the bowl it wouldn't be like really losing because we lost to a classy team. We love the Bills and hope to see the Lombardi trophy brought to Buffalo soon.

OK, now you're just sucking' up. Ha!

Thanks, Ice! Most of us like Green Bay too. We share the small town, big team mantra. Not to mention 10 month winters..

Best wishes! -as long as they don't come at the Bills expense!

I'm guessing you have never been to Rich Stadium for a game. Go sit in the end zone for a game and then let's see if the word "classy" to describe Bills fans is still used.

Wow, now that's a classy statement. I personally love Green Bay, small city, fan-owned, grass field, old school stadium, cold weather, great fanbase, what's not to like?

I'm guessing you have never been to Rich Stadium for a game. Go sit in the end zone for a game and then let's see if the word "classy" to describe Bills fans is still used.

Take the worst mannered fraternity in every college campus, graduation rate of 35%, age 20-30 years, wala Bills fan served!

We had the Bills at Lambeau for that scrimmage a few years ago. Talked to a lot of great fans. Just seems like there is a lot of love between the two teams.

I was there! It was pretty cool. :)

I was at the Bills/Packers game in GB when Bledsoe was the QB as well. My father-in-law bought me a ticket for Christmas and we had a great time -- even though he was rooting for Green Bay... As luck would have it, I was sitting next to another Bills fan for the game, but the Packers fans around us were cool -- asked a lot of questions about our players, we had some good football talk, it was a fun game (except Buffalo lost... And Favre said it was the coldest game he ever played in, and I think he was right.... Brrr!)

"Bills fans" encompasses a great deal of human beings. Yeah, if you go to Lambeau and the Bills are playing the Packers, the Bills fans you meet there are going to be great people. If you go to any Bills Backers bar across the country and meet Buffalo ex-pats, they're going to be great people. If you go to a game at Rich Stadium earlier in the season when tickets aren't close to free and park in one of the lots further from the stadium, you're going to meet some of the best fans in the league. Like literally top 5 fans in the league. If however, you go to a Bills game in December and the Bills are already out of it and you walk through the main lot about a half hour before kickoff, you are going to see one of the saddest, most pathetic displays of 'fandom' in professional sports. And for anyone who insists that all stadiums have a contigent of 'fans' like the Bills do, you simply have not been to other stadiums like I have. I'm talking about the early 20's guys who have never even heard of one Pete Metzelaars, who have a McGahee jersey that they've taped over the nameplate with "McDrunk," are usually going to have a chinstrap beard, are blaring horrendous R&B music (not 70's R&B), are funneling beers, puking, looking to start a fight with anyone that looks at them wrong and most likely got their ticket for $5 but won't even make it til halftime without getting kicked out.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

You haven't been to a game at the Ralph, have you? :w00t:

(I will say, though, outside of the morons at the stadium, my experience with Bills fans in other cities has been absolutely spectacular. Great bunch of people.)

Edited by Dorkington

"Bills fans" encompasses a great deal of human beings. Yeah, if you go to Lambeau and the Bills are playing the Packers, the Bills fans you meet there are going to be great people. If you go to any Bills Backers bar across the country and meet Buffalo ex-pats, they're going to be great people. If you go to a game at Rich Stadium earlier in the season when tickets aren't close to free and park in one of the lots further from the stadium, you're going to meet some of the best fans in the league. Like literally top 5 fans in the league. If however, you go to a Bills game in December and the Bills are already out of it and you walk through the main lot about a half hour before kickoff, you are going to see one of the saddest, most pathetic displays of 'fandom' in professional sports. And for anyone who insists that all stadiums have a contigent of 'fans' like the Bills do, you simply have not been to other stadiums like I have. I'm talking about the early 20's guys who have never even heard of one Pete Metzelaars, who have a McGahee jersey that they've taped over the nameplate with "McDrunk," are usually going to have a chinstrap beard, are blaring horrendous R&B music (not 70's R&B), are funneling beers, puking, looking to start a fight with anyone that looks at them wrong and most likely got their ticket for $5 but won't even make it into the game.

That's a pretty good summation. The trend seems that this crew of undesirables keeps growing every year. Its especially pathetic when they are picking on young kids wearing an opponent's jersey.