Buffalo could very well field both the DROY and OROY this year

I wasn't mocking the thread at all... I was kind of mocking those who have changed their outlook so much since the injury and apparently forgot the first 5 games...

Oh I know, that's why I referenced everyone in the thread as I was just posting a general response too to respond to other posters. Sorry probably should have seperated that from my reply to your post

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DROY maybe OROY not a chance there has not been one that stands out making clutch plays when needed & has become a staple on this offense .

Wood is the only one that has been even consistent , EJ is mediocre at best & we let go of some that could have helped the offense more than others that we kept .

If Graham doesn't show he can at least catch a ball when he's open he would be gone even though he isn't a rookie sure speed is great but what good is it if you can't catch it once you get open ?

We should have kept D. Rogers, B. Kaufman & let Hogan, Graham walk & resigned Nelson but as it goes here we are ...

DROY maybe OROY not a chance there has not been one that stands out making clutch plays when needed & has become a staple on this offense .

Wood is the only one that has been even consistent , EJ is mediocre at best & we let go of some that could have helped the offense more than others that we kept .

If Graham doesn't show he can at least catch a ball when he's open he would be gone even though he isn't a rookie sure speed is great but what good is it if you can't catch it once you get open ?

We should have kept D. Rogers, B. Kaufman & let Hogan, Graham walk & resigned Nelson but as it goes here we are ...

Why those 3?

Probability of winning 1 is up to 40% and of winning both at 5% is my guess. Still early in the season and the injury scenarios keep the numbers from going higher. So, I guess I am saying that it's worth more mainstream consideration and, if the probablities keep climbing, puts AD7 in the running for TBD post of the year.

If the Bills were to be a playoff calibre team, the pro football writers will be inclined to want to explain it somehow. Two RsOY would help it make sense.

As an update I think that the probability of winning one is up to 60% and both is up to 10% (Kiko 50% EJ at 20%). EJ's return to health gives him an improved chance and if he leads the Bills to a hot finish and maybe the playoffs, it will make an impression.

DROY is a distinct possibility. I can't imagine that Alonso would not be in the top five at this point. EJ is a different kettle of fish. He's kind of in the mix despite his injury but he will have to keep up his Jets game play level through the rest of the season to be a serious contender. If we (very unlikely) make the playoffs he will be a very serious contender.

DROY is a distinct possibility. I can't imagine that Alonso would not be in the top five at this point. EJ is a different kettle of fish. He's kind of in the mix despite his injury but he will have to keep up his Jets game play level through the rest of the season to be a serious contender. If we (very unlikely) make the playoffs he will be a very serious contender.

I think if Tavon Austin has another good game or two he will be considered for OROY. Lacey will likely get it.

I think if Tavon Austin has another good game or two he will be considered for OROY. Lacey will likely get it.

Is this a joke? Before his one good game Austin was considered one of the biggest disappointments of the rookie class. The guy would have to catch fire the last 3rd of the season.

Edited by MDH