[OT] Official 24 thread

Just Jack

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOILER ALERT ON TONY -- SEASON #3

Remember, Tony was the only one at CTU (with Jack) who knew about Gael.  So there's a background about Jack trusting him when he doesn't trust anyone else at CTU.

I know Chloe's due back, but I thought by now they'd pick up her trail visting her friend Andrew, who disappeared into a hospital 3 or 4 hours ago.  I thought Edgar would tell Driscoll to bring her back last night, since five hours ago Edgar seemed to be afraid to sign on without her help.

And yeah, Tony blowing in like that near the end of the show was pretty cool.  (Why is there any question about how he got there?  Who do you think Jack called?)

225247[/snapback]

Have to admit the first person I thought was Chloe (not thinking he was calling for physical firepower). And I also thought Chloe would come to the rescue when the fat guy was getting nervous (knowing she's got to show up back at some point).

I thought the entrance by Tony was awesome (probably more since I didn't see it coming). Tony is very cool - unless they give him a bunch of emoting to do like last season when his wife was in peril. And the preview had him whining about his problems from last season - so I hope he'll get over that and get to the business of being a terrorist killing badass.

This is OT and extremely shallow (not sure if it has already been mentioned) - does anyone else think they could have gotten a better looking actress for Jack's GF? :D Even my wife made a comment.

This is OT and extremely shallow (not sure if it has already been mentioned) - does anyone else think they could have gotten a better looking actress for Jack's GF?  :D  Even my wife made a comment.

225271[/snapback]

i think she is pretty good lookin'!

afterall....she has so far....been dragged into a van....tied up with her father....nearly gassed to death...shot at by some dudes....and she did some pretty handy shooting herself last night....

and it's only 2:00 p.m. Wait until the 22nd hour. She will look a whole lot less attractive by then!

This is OT and extremely shallow (not sure if it has already been mentioned) - does anyone else think they could have gotten a better looking actress for Jack's GF?  :D  Even my wife made a comment.

225271[/snapback]

My wife said something too, like, "Wow they're not using some hot chick for his wife. That's nice."

(suddenly I feel doubly deprived)

Audrey has the same kind of look as Terry (Jack's wife, Season 1) and Nina -- lean and kind of bony, especially in the cheeks. Kate Warner had a little more meat to her, but Jack dropped her in the first hour last year. So I guess we can see what his tastes are.

Audrey has the same kind of look as Terry (Jack's wife, Season 1) and Nina -- lean and kind of bony, especially in the cheeks.  Kate Warner had a little more meat to her, but Jack dropped her in the first hour last year.  So I guess we can see what his tastes are.

225389[/snapback]

:D:angry:

I thought this was going to be another ho-hum episode till the last 10 minutes. And how many times, during the last 3 seasons, has Jack had someone in custody only to have a sniper take them out?

Agreed...and why dont they ever take Jack out? Hmm...

And this plot is really getting to me. You cant tell me they cant shut down every single one of those reactors locally.

I thought this was going to be another ho-hum episode till the last 10 minutes. And how many times, during the last 3 seasons, has Jack had someone in custody only to have a sniper take them out?

231884[/snapback]

Quite a hole blown in the plot with the two star connections to the attacks either incapacitated or killed. But it looks like they catch up with Barooz and the mother anyway -- via the defense contractor's cell records or thru the police wire?

Looks like some disaster is going to be unavoidable.

Did anyone else feel sick inside for Sara when they were torturing her? That was unbearable... :w00t:

Yea. I was thinking it would be like Heller's son and go on for several hours.

231893[/snapback]

You had to figure not since with Heller's son it still potentially served the plot as a possibility he knew SOMETHING, awful as it was. We all knew at home that Sara was innocent, and that made it worse IMO.

In re: your statement about the witness getting killed, I haven't seen the other seasons but I kept wondering what they were waiting for to get him in the car. Also it was a weird finish to have Tony's "I'm unemployed" line for some humor and then an sniper shot in a matter of seconds.

Yeah, people getting shot and blown up all over and you don't isolate and protect such a key bad guy/witness? :w00t: At least they got that biatch Marianne. I can't believe they couldn't figure it out just from observing her shiftiness. Too bad Sarah had to suffer.

Still, an entertaining episode.

Does anyone else wonder how many people who actually do not know anything are being tortured?

On 24 they are 0 for 2.

232048[/snapback]

I think you will find out that Heller's son does know something.

Just a guess.

the question is...."Is Marianne dead?" 

no solid evidence given last night. 

i wasn't suprised when the sniper took the one dude out by the helicopter, but

that did suprise me when Marianne's car blew up!

232043[/snapback]

I don't believe she is dead. I might be wrong, but I would be shocked. How could the blast kill her and not even give a scratch to... um... what's his name? The ugly guy who slept with her.

Yeah, people getting shot and blown up all over and you don't isolate and protect such a key bad guy/witness?  :w00t:  At least they got that biatch Marianne.  I can't believe they couldn't figure it out just from observing her shiftiness.  Too bad Sarah had to suffer.

Still, an entertaining episode.

231907[/snapback]

It hurts that Sarah suffered. Does anybody else have a new almost love for Sara now? Could that mean that she is a spy too?

Remember in season one when Nina was... kinda shot... we thought, she is innocent no way she is bad if the bad guys want her dead. Immediately, we grew to like her and love her more. Great time to make her evil. Could the same thing happen to Sara??

I don't believe she is dead.  I might be wrong, but I would be shocked.  How could the blast kill her and not even give a scratch to... um... what's his name?  The ugly guy who slept with her.

232080[/snapback]

She wacked her head against the car when she fell. That knocked her out and not the blast waves themselves...

but that did suprise me when Marianne's car blew up!

232043[/snapback]

nah, you had to see that coming w/ her compatriot's sly "you'll be taken care of" when she said, "i'm not going to spend the rest of my life in prison." at that point i knew she was expendable to them after she did her dirty deed.

pretty good episode, especially at the end.