Bitcoin blow: U.S. government freezes funds of digital currency

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked for a "obsesses over barely relevant things, like Asian carp" designation, and found nothing. But, I'll admit that I didn't try that hard.

15-18 BILLION dollars is "barely relevant?" Be careful what you wish for.

Who's obsessing? Let the fish swim to the lakes. On second thought, maybe as taxpayers we should be obsessing. Check out this blank check that this Republican wants to write:

https://www.govtrack...ills/113/hr4001

You got 18 billion dollars on a Chicago Waterway System that has been bought and paid for the last 50 years. More money has been spent on these fish in the last 4 years years than keeping the system going for 50! You are right, the fish are barely relevant... But these loons (Republicans & Democrats) from the Great Lakes States are going to bleed us dry if they get their way!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

You know?

Some days my trolls don't work. Some days they produce unintended hilarity, like DC_Tom and JA admitting to 8th grade girl activity, which, I can't take any credit for, but are still awesome.

And then?

There's the above. Which I can take credit for, because it operated exactly as designed.

EII: PPP's personificaiton of Pavlovian Theory.

You know?

Some days my trolls don't work. Some days they produce unintended hilarity, like DC_Tom and JA admitting to 8th grade girl activity, which, I can't take any credit for, but are still awesome.

And then?

There's the above. Which I can take credit for, because it operated exactly as designed.

EII: PPP's personificaiton of Pavlovian Theory.

I never know how to take you. But that is okay... I get the carp cracks and you know they will troll me. But if you were wise, I suggest looking up on what they want to spend your money on. It is pretty serious, even if you are "just trolling."

Sorry for being your Pavlov's dog. How else am I suppose to take it. I guess I am obsessing, but 15 Billion dollars sure is a bunch of Bitcoin to obsess about!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois