Pats cut Kyle love

Stop living in the past? Physician, heal thyself.

The Pats* sure as hell HAVE won championships. Can't play in an SB without being Conference Champs. They've been in 6 Championship games in the last 10 years and have had only ONE losing season since '95, covering a span of 3 different HC's. In '11, when the G-men lucked out, the best ranked D lost to TEBOW in the playoffs. If YOU watched NFL games, it's likely even YOU would come to realize the Pats* have done so much more than whoop up on the Bills. What's not likely, is you understanding a big reason for their relatively poor D rankings is because their prolific offense routinely has opponents throwing the ball to try to catch up. The Pack are a perennial powerhouse and, like NE* & Brady, will be as long as Rogers is at the helm. Their D rankings? Watch some of their games..

Your contemptuous, condescending posts have grown tiresome. Fools Gold.

more than i cared to say this morning, but most of it was on my mind.

To me its just not a need......they brought in Branch......Alex Carrington is the guy who has improved every year that no one has talked about (and we better get resigned)

We need to figure out the byrd situation and we need to be ready in case the LG situation isn't as easy a fix as the bills make it out to be.......

We have other issues.

To me its just not a need......they brought in Branch......Alex Carrington is the guy who has improved every year that no one has talked about (and we better get resigned)

We need to figure out the byrd situation and we need to be ready in case the LG situation isn't as easy a fix as the bills make it out to be.......

We have other issues.

We have no NT to run a 3-4 line around. Alan Branch aint it. It is most definitely a need.

I sure hope its because they feel the knee injury is going to prevent him from playing at a high level because I don't think Diabetes will,especially if he takes diet and exercise seriously.

So many people have type 2 diabetes and virtually none of them need to. It's pretty much reversible with proper diet, exercise and supplementation such as,berberine, magnesium, bitter melon, cinnamon, R-ALA and niacin bound chromium. TUDCA also has been shown to reverse insulin resistance in cells and return them to normal...

Sad so many are sent up the river by their doctor, big pharma, the AMA and FDA...if more people took their health into their own hands they would be much better off and a whole lot healthier

So the pats cut Kyle love, 11 game starter last year at DT, who was just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes....

13 game starter in 2011 in a 34 front often at NT...

Some versatility, experience in the division, big body.... Not saying its likely but depending on the health issues it may be more likely than other names that have floated around the board.

Anyone follow him? I've rarely keyed in, normally paying attention to wilfork when I watch that unit

Yes i've heard of him.

Yes i've heard of him.

hes a multi year starter, in multiple fronts, at a position we arent rock solid at, from within our division... has had success but is cheap still if he can play healthy this year. i havent heard any of those things disputed despite asking if someones watched more. heck, he even got claimed by the number 2 team in the waiver order....

might be a case of the pats being so stone cold that they hurt themselves here. its happened before.

Edited by NoSaint

I would highly encourage you to start watching games on sunday that a) don't involve the bills and b) don't involve your fantasy team.

pay attention to who san francisco or pittsburgh releases if you want to pick up a player--not the patriots, who havent had a defense outside the bottom 10 for 4 years.

I would highly encourage you to pick a more meaningful stat to hang your rant on---like, say, points allowed per game. It's all that matters really.

The pats were tied for 9th in fewest points allowed. The Bills were at 26th--a full 7 points worse per game than the pats.

Welcome to 2013: the Bills have had a higher ranked defense than the Patriots for 3 years in a row.

Stop living in the past.

The Patriots have done one thing and one thing only in the last decade: beat the bills. They sure as hell aren't winning championships.

I would highly encourage you to start watching games on sunday that a) don't involve the bills and b) don't involve your fantasy team.

pay attention to who san francisco or pittsburgh releases if you want to pick up a player--not the patriots, who havent had a defense outside the bottom 10 for 4 years.

You're being flippant to me based on defensive yards allowed rankings.

Seriously.

Do keep BILLieving that the Bills defense is better than the Pats, home cookin'.

Well played SJ. :-)

He's actually not horrible, but I just don't see how he'd be an upgrade at any of our DL spots.

Love that hit C-Mac put on him on FJ's walk in TD in '11.

We have a variety of DT/DE tweeners and of course some DE/olb guys.... But who is our mountain of a man NT? Not required but I don't think it would hurt to have a guy in that role and one that has seen his greatest success in that role. Not losing sleep over it but I think he was an easy way to make our 53 man roster better...

All that not mentioning injury issues with Kyle and troup

Good teams stay good by taking advantage of opportunities that present themselves, even if it isn't dire needs - this seemed like it had potential to be one of those moves. Based on the claim order, we just won't know whether the front office agreed.