Offensive starters possible - post draft

QB: Kolb (until Manuel is ready, but Manuel might be opening day starter)

HB: Spiller (Jackson 3rd down), Choice backup

FB: McIntyre (resign him please)

WR: Stevie

WR: Woods ®

TE: Hopefully Chandler is ready, but if not, Dickerson for his blocking.

T: Glenn

G: OPEN SLOT

C: Wood

G: Urbik

T:: Pears

Slot: Graham

4th: Goodwin

5th: Easley

Input?

They signed that FB from UNLV after the April mini camp, so I don't think McIntyre is back with the team. And I seriously believe that Rodgers takes Easley's spot. I watch SEC football religiously, and have said since the season ended that if Rodgers was still on the Vols, Patterson and Hunter would have been the 2nd and 3rd best receivers on that team. Other than that, I think you're right on. The guard spot will also be won in camp.

Look for Da'Rick Rodgers to break the roster. The guy is undoubtedly 2nd-3rd round talent. Given he keeps his off-field instances to zero, he could be a real player. I'd take him over Goodwin as far as WR. Given that they want Stevie in the slot, a big, tall receiver to complement woods at the other outside spot would be nice.

1a: Stevie

1b: Woods

3: Rodgers

4a:TJ

4b: Goodwin

Easley is out.

TJ and Goodwin may be inter-changeable. I see Woods and Stevie complementing each other nicely.

They signed that FB from UNLV after the April mini camp, so I don't think McIntyre is back with the team. And I seriously believe that Rodgers takes Easley's spot. I watch SEC football religiously, and have said since the season ended that if Rodgers was still on the Vols, Patterson and Hunter would have been the 2nd and 3rd best receivers on that team. Other than that, I think you're right on. The guard spot will also be won in camp.

As per Doug, all starting spots are up for grabs and not just guard. There will be competition at every spot.