The NFL has completely murdered the draft.

First they start it Thursday night and it runs until midnight. Then they steal my Friday night too. Now they logjam the picks with BS tributes. The Bills selected 78 about 10 min ago and we still don't know who it is!

how did you survive those 10 minutes? Would your life have changed if you knew about the pick earlier?

It is pretty atrocious now... also why do we need a representative for each god damn pick??? Just say who the player is...

Half these guys can't even pronounce their names... let alone even speak clearly.

" In the the 22, uh 2 thousand andd and 12 err 13 N... NF.. NFL Draft... uh the ...."

It is amazing how much crap they feel the need to pack into the draft just to drag every minute out of it they can

The third day is a complete waste as they don't even pay attention to the picks being made

Just do the draft and talk about the picks, that's all anyone wants

I don't mind them separating the 1st round as a Thursday night event. But personally I wouldn't mind seeing them shifting over the 2nd and 3rd round to Saturday afternoon and 4-7 to Sunday. I don't like the placement of rounds 2 and 3 on a Friday night. And these tributes they keep shoehorning into the draft are silly. If every pick has some sort of tribute then it becomes meaningless.