If you don't believe in global warming, you're standing in the

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OC election analysis part 2?

I'm not trying to join you in the hijacking of this thread, but did you hear about the increase in USA magnet purchases before the election last November? Magnet purchases were up like 300% in every somewhat dominant Red State. The dems took half of those states, which took them over the top. I don't claim to be an expert, but it has been stated that magnets can screw up certain voting machines. What do you think? Should I have posted this here or started a new thread?

You have been a member here for over 6 years. This subject has been beaten to death, resurrected, and then beaten to death again here on PPP. From your post count most anyone would deduce that you don't come here often. If you are seriously going to quote Bill Nye, then you should probably come here even less often. There is a reason you aren't getting a serious response and if you can't figure that out then maybe I will suggest starting at the kiddie table, otherwise known as the Shoutbox. :devil: Damn, I love 2 fers.

I notice that your attacking me, not attacking the theory that the planet will warm as a result of increased carbon dioxide concentration. I'm not quite sure what your oppinion on climate change is cause i havent seen you state it in this thread. Why not take a moment and state it succintly for a new visitor to PPP, use your words, elaborate, form concrete thoughts.

I notice that your attacking me, not attacking the theory that the planet will warm as a result of increased carbon dioxide concentration. I'm not quite sure what your oppinion on climate change is cause i havent seen you state it in this thread. Why not take a moment and state it succintly for a new visitor to PPP, use your words, elaborate, form concrete thoughts.

Gee Juan, I thought I was being rather gentle with you. If you were offended by my "vicious" attack, then maybe you should reconsider joining the fray here.

If you want to progress a point then maybe you should state your point and back it up with some specific evidence. Don't make a declaration and then ask people to disprove it. As I said, we've discussed this subject over and over and over, so much so that the articles on palm tree fossils found in Greenland are saved in my "favorites".

The last (*^*&%^$^#to quote Bill Nye as an authority on global warming got smacked around SO badly he no longer posts here from the shame of it.

Nye's not a scientist. There are several scientists on this board. You want to argue with us, you better bring something MUCH better to the table than Bill Nye.

If you don't believe in global warming, then you are scientifically illiterate.

Those two words used in the same sentence prove you're an ass.

The last (*^*&%^$^#to quote Bill Nye as an authority on global warming got smacked around SO badly he no longer posts here from the shame of it.

Nye's not a scientist. There are several scientists on this board. You want to argue with us, you better bring something MUCH better to the table than Bill Nye.

Those two words used in the same sentence prove you're an ass.

post#23

Don't ask leading questions, and then expect to be treated well here.

State your position, and then suppoort it.

But still... don't expect to be treated well here.

I love all the rightys who, by their own devout unquestioning admission, believe some of the craziest **** ever conceived by man, yet dismiss things like global warming and evolution out of hand. 99.9% of you do so not because you can cite any relevant or accurate scientific argument against these things, but simply because you don't like the implications. You people are beyond hypocritical.

That's all. Let the circle jerk continue!

Edited by Gene Frenkle

I love all the rightys who, by their own devout unquestioning admission, believe some of the craziest **** ever conceived by man, yet dismiss things like global warming and evolution out of hand. 99.9% of you do so not because you can cite any relevant or accurate scientific argument against these things, but simply because you don't like the implications. You people are beyond hypocritical.

Project much?

So you're acknowledging that you're a 0.01% er?

I love all the rightys who, by their own devout unquestioning admission, believe some of the craziest **** ever conceived by man,

yet dismiss things like global warming and evolution out of hand. 99.9% of you do so not because you can cite any relevant or accurate scientific argument against these things, but simply because you don't like the implications. You people are beyond hypocritical.

I believe the "project much" was in reference to this poorly thought out opinion of yours, you have demonstrated little understanding in your own posts, so you simply (in every sense of the word) decide what you interpret as conservative thought.

As to the "circle jerk" reference, you use it so often that it makes one wonder.

That's funny, considering that my position is based on reviewing the research, and yours is based on "somebody told me so".

That's funny, considering that my position is based on reviewing the research, and yours is based on "somebody told me so".

True but there is no actual evidence that you reviewed the research which means that you're part of the conspiracy.

I didn't realize you are a climate scientist. My bad.

So you're acknowledging that you're a 0.01% er?

Not a righty, sorry.

I believe the "project much" was in reference to this poorly thought out opinion of yours, you have demonstrated little understanding in your own posts, so you simply (in every sense of the word) decide what you interpret as conservative thought.

As to the "circle jerk" reference, you use it so often that it makes one wonder.

It's ok for you to be curious.

I've heard there's nothing wrong with that.

Hey, don't lump me in with all the other rightys. I don't question global warming, global cooling, climate change because Bill Nye the Science Guy says it's true. And I think we both know the only truths in this world are found from Bill Nye and Season 1 of "Zoom."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzlmZa20MLU