Who will be the best qb out of this class?

Rank your QBS   

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the best career?

I know this is a difficult question and agree whole heartedly that much depends on the system. I do plan on revisiting this next year. I read a lot of people saying they were high on russel Wilson or kaepernick or any other surprise pick. I'd like to see who gets it right.

People still crush mayock for gabbert, kiper for claussen, and barbarian for Skelton. People also love to claim that this board could draft better than the bills. I am interested to see what ends up being true without it being revisionist. So I guess I'd also like to see who gets it wrong.

If Matt Scott ends up being great I will remember that 1billsfan saw it. Other than that though I'd like to see the rest of tbders fall.

I know this is a difficult question and agree whole heartedly that much depends on the system. I do plan on revisiting this next year. I read a lot of people saying they were high on russel Wilson or kaepernick or any other surprise pick. I'd like to see who gets it right.

People still crush mayock for gabbert, kiper for claussen, and barbarian for Skelton. People also love to claim that this board could draft better than the bills. I am interested to see what ends up being true without it being revisionist. So I guess I'd also like to see who gets it wrong.

If Matt Scott ends up being great I will remember that 1billsfan saw it. Other than that though I'd like to see the rest of tbders fall.

I've been jocking Geno Smith since last August and he's still my personal favorite, but for the poll I went with Landry Jones. I think he's underrated by the talking heads, and I'm going to stick with that dark horse bet. :thumbsup:

I've been jocking Geno Smith since last August and he's still my personal favorite, but for the poll I went with Landry Jones. I think he's underrated by the talking heads, and I'm going to stick with that dark horse bet. :thumbsup:

As I wake up this morning I now am getting cold feet myself lol. I've loved Barkley all along, got on the Nassib train in the fall, and this morning have no frickin clue who I want, who will be the best, and what to think. This is the first year in a long time I haven't thought I had an idea of who the Bills would take. I've said Barkley all along, asked Marrone about Nassib before he was the coach, come around to EJ, and begrudgingly came around on Geno. Will be an interesting outcome for sure!

As has been pointed out, none of us knows - even the pros are wrong a lot when evaluating QBs.

I picked Ryan Nassib. My rationale is that he elevated his team to a level above their talent level, had them improving as the season wore on, is reported to be very driven, succeeded under a lot of defensive pressure. In short, his intangibles seem very positive.

Man, I agree with you so much Dr. D but I think Jones is terrible.

I'd love to answer the question but there are so many other factors that help a young QB out. Russell Wilson was pretty average to below average the 1st half of the season but played a team with a good running game and top 10 defense.

I think the Bills have most of the pieces for a young QB to do fairly well. I also think Marrone is a good QB teacher. Nassib was barely a legit D 1 starter when DM got there. Now he's a 1st rounder. So I'll cheat and say whatever QB the Bills draft will be the best!!!

so what would people like me to do with this poll? I can lock it after the draft, I can lock it right as it starts, or I can leave it alone. I'm leaning towards locking it right as it starts. Yes many of you have (correctly) pointed out that situation is important but I want to see who had the gumption to stick their neck out, make a claim, and live with the results. What do you guys think?

so what would people like me to do with this poll? I can lock it after the draft, I can lock it right as it starts, or I can leave it alone. I'm leaning towards locking it right as it starts. Yes many of you have (correctly) pointed out that situation is important but I want to see who had the gumption to stick their neck out, make a claim, and live with the results. What do you guys think?

Im with you. Lock it once the draft starts. No changing when we see who goes where.

Man, I agree with you so much Dr. D but I think Jones is terrible.

I'd love to answer the question but there are so many other factors that help a young QB out. Russell Wilson was pretty average to below average the 1st half of the season but played a team with a good running game and top 10 defense.

I think the Bills have most of the pieces for a young QB to do fairly well. I also think Marrone is a good QB teacher. Nassib was barely a legit D 1 starter when DM got there. Now he's a 1st rounder. So I'll cheat and say whatever QB the Bills draft will be the best!!!

Oh, I understand Jones is not exactly a smart bet. But for the sake of this thread, Im sticking with it. Going into last college season I really expected Jones to come out as one of the top prospects. Hasnt quite worked out that way though. Oh well.

I'm not sure who said it, but it's something i agree with. If Manuel hits, it's a grand slam, because he has all the tools. If Nassib or Barkley and perhaps Geno hits, it's a homerun.

Since they are all chances, and not that far away from each other, go for the grand slam. I suppose that Geno could be considered in the grand slam category. Barkley and Nassib have physical limitations that would stop them from possible grand slams.