Bills website competitions - raw deal for Canadians?

Just noticed that eligibility for competitions on buffalobills.com are for residents of the United States only.

As a resident of Canada, it begs the question how the regional model really works across borders?

I just think the lack of arm strength is really gonna limit Barkley as a pro. If we're gonna burn a top ten pick on a QB…

Wait… what?

I, too, am worried about the Canucks. These Canadians suffer from a serious inferiority complex. That's why they built this: The Canadian National Tower! World's largest free-standing structure!

I'll tell you another thing, their beer sucks.

I think it's unfair that Canada has beautiful, fully-nude strippers.

In North Carolina they have fully nude clubs. You bring your beer, you pay a fee to have it stocked and tabled. Basically, you buy the beer - a case for like $30? then you sell it to them - I think I heard about $10 to have them stock it - and they then charge you a marked up figure to bring it to your table. Of course, you cannot take what you do not drink home with you.

I think it is against U.S. law to hold contest out side of the States so don't blame the site it might not be thier fault.

I also believe different countries have their own laws regarding gaming and prizes won from gaming. For example, if the prize was a car, one of the foreign country may issue that the game organizer would need to pay for all the import-duties and taxes and not put the burden on their tax payer.

Secondly, I believe a business competition is a way to spread information about the product and also to get your email ID and telephone. These are typically regional.