Boston Marathon Conspiracy?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More proof of insane LE power-tripping last Friday in Boston. Apparently they were yelling at anybody who even dared to go to their window and look out at their Police State, "Get away from the Windows!" If you dared not listen, you faced this. Wow!

post-1011-0-39116700-1366748808_thumb.jpg

More proof of insane LE power-tripping last Friday in Boston. Apparently they were yelling at anybody who even dared to go to their window and look out at their Police State, "Get away from the Windows!" If you dared not listen, you faced this. Wow!

Totally agree. The idea that police and military personnel would be wary of anyone looking out a window mere hours after one of their own was murdered by these losers is ludicrous.

i didnt love the tactics either but you are getting pretty far off your conspiracy topic here. should we change the title to "im mad at the government, and some stuff happened last week"

Totally agree. The idea that police and military personnel would be wary of anyone looking out a window mere hours after one of their own was murdered by these losers is ludicrous.

LOL. On the flip side, yeah, because IF you were the wanted bomber, being looked for by THOUSANDS of feds, and you heard a Humvee, Helicopter, & other street noise getting closer & closer to your hiding location, the first thing you'd want to do is go to the window and fully reveal yourself for all to see.

LOL. On the flip side, yeah, because IF you were the wanted bomber, being looked for by THOUSANDS of feds, and you heard a Humvee, Helicopter, & other street noise getting closer & closer to your hiding location, the first thing you'd want to do is go to the window and fully reveal yourself for all to see.

Yeah, it couldn't possibly be that the authorities cover the windows of nearby buildings, and THEN some dumbass pops up to take a picture. Gotta be the opposite.

Geez, you're a moron.

Right. Not long after you stopped at a freaking 7/11 hours after every person in the country with a television knows what you look like. Don't confuse these guys with the criminal elite.

Quite obvious you know nothing about law enforcement. In that situation, you are to assess everyone as a potential threat and have it drilled into you not to take anything for granted. If I were in the same situation, I'd be looking at every window gawker down the sights as well.

Right. Not long after you stopped at a freaking 7/11 hours after every person in the country with a television knows what you look like. Don't confuse these guys with the criminal elite.

Nice try, Opie. The actual truth is that PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITY WHO KNEW THEM BEST.....THEIR CLOSEST FRIENDS.....weren't even sure it was them (on Thursday night). That's what these friends actually said in the aftermath of it all.

And I have gone on "ride alongs" with LE personnel, and yes, I do realize that there was a heightened atmosphere going on, and I do realize that LE folks always have to be "cautious", even for a simple traffic stop, say as they approach the driver.

But considering the "rubbernecking" propensity of your average Joe/Jane Bostonian, I'm quite sure that virtually everyone who was in a neighborhood swarming with LE personnel went to their window to take a look when the noisy Humvee rolled up their street. The point is that as a professional LE officer, they should NOT have been pointing their loaded AR-15s at "anything that moves" (in a window, on a porch, in an alleyway, etc). And it's silly to think that it was right.

[/size]

Nice try, Opie. The actual truth is that PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITY WHO KNEW THEM BEST.....THEIR CLOSEST FRIENDS.....weren't even sure it was them (on Thursday night). That's what these friends actually said in the aftermath of it all.

And I have gone on "ride alongs" with LE personnel, and yes, I do realize that there was a heightened atmosphere going on, and I do realize that LE folks always have to be "cautious", even for a simple traffic stop, say as they approach the driver.

But considering the "rubbernecking" propensity of your average Joe/Jane Bostonian, I'm quite sure that virtually everyone who was in a neighborhood swarming with LE personnel went to their window to take a look when the noisy Humvee rolled up their street. The point is that as a professional LE officer, they should NOT have been pointing their loaded AR-15s at "anything that moves" (in a window, on a porch, in an alleyway, etc). And it's silly to think that it was right.

Did you ever consider that no one agrees with you because you don't you USE enough WORDS AND PHRASES in bold and CAPITAL letters?

[/size]

No, "silly" would be ignoring the curious to satisfy people like you, only to get shot because of your carelessness.

and this supports your thesis that a heavily armed public helps solve the problem how exactly?

and you came up with that as "my thesis"........how exactly ? ................... lol

it was for informational purposes............as with most of my posts.

Edited by B-Man

Yeah, it couldn't possibly be that the authorities cover the windows of nearby buildings, and THEN some dumbass pops up to take a picture. Gotta be the opposite.

Geez, you're a moron.

Even though I'm quoting you, and replying directly to you, I'm NOT engaging you in discussion. LOL

Your penchant for name calling others who have a different view than you is rather childish and annoying. Many people see your views as moronic, retarded, loony, boneheaded, idiotic, & featherbrained, but they don't put that in writing in this forum because they can have a discussion and still be civil.....they're adults.

So unless you're a 12 year-old posting from your Mom's basement, Grow up and act like a man.

Even though I'm quoting you, and replying directly to you, I'm NOT engaging you in discussion. LOL

Your penchant for name calling others who have a different view than you is rather childish and annoying. Many people see your views as moronic, retarded, loony, boneheaded, idiotic, & featherbrained, but they don't put that in writing in this forum because they can have a discussion and still be civil.....they're adults.

So unless you're a 12 year-old posting from your Mom's basement, Grow up and act like a man.

Many? Which?

Many? Which?

Wow, do you get extra time on top to "come to the rescue" of your lover? LOL

I said nothing about you, did NOT mention your name, and obviously, did NOT reply to one of your worthless, illiterate, nonsensical posts, yet here you are. Simply amazing.

and you came up with that as "my thesis"........how exactly ? ................... lol

it was for informational purposes............as with most of my posts.

well, I suppose I inferred it from your post about gun magazine capacity and your link arguing against limiting it. Was I wrong to assume you meant limits on magazines for the public versus those for law enforcement? Would not those bullets cause the same amount of havoc that your latest post describes? How does that make things better?

Wow, do you get extra time on top to "come to the rescue" of your lover? LOL

I said nothing about you, did NOT mention your name, and obviously, did NOT reply to one of your worthless, illiterate, nonsensical posts, yet here you are. Simply amazing.

You're accusing me of being illiterate and nonsensical? So far there isn't one bloke in this thread who doesn't think you're a moron.