No Offensive Line visitors. No Austin.

JPS

The Bills have not invited even one Offensive Lineman in for a visit this year. Nor have they invited Tavon Austin. Bearing in mind the Bills have entertained their top 2 picks the last 2 years, it is at least an indication they will be picking a QB at 8. As much as I wouldn't mind Cooper or Austin, I think there are a few signs pointing to Geno, Barkley or (gulp) Nassib.

WGRs Buscaglia pretty much said the same thing.

http://www.wgr550.com/pages/12022322.php?pid=309945

The Bills have not invited even one Offensive Lineman in for a visit this year. Nor have they invited Tavon Austin. Bearing in mind the Bills have entertained their top 2 picks the last 2 years, it is at least an indication they will be picking a QB at 8. As much as I wouldn't mind Cooper or Austin, I think there are a few signs pointing to Geno, Barkley or (gulp) Nassib.

WGRs Buscaglia pretty much said the same thing.

http://www.wgr550.co....php?pid=309945

Geno won't be there, someone will be stupid enough to take him before us. I am glad, he is over hyped.

The OL is fine, Buddy says we have guards.

Cue the "smokescreen" posters....

Don't you know that we will draft Austin despite showing no interest in him?

Nix always brings his first rounders in for visits.

But cue all the Tavon Austin at 8 mocks anyways.

Edited by Bangarang

Don't you know that we will draft Austin despite showing no interest in him?

Nix always brings his first rounders in for visits.

But cue all the Tavon Austin at 8 mocks anyways.

I thought Austin was a possibility until I looked at pre draft visits over the last 3 years. I'm sure Buddy wouldn't fight the mocks as this pushes the idea of Austin in the top 10.

Here's the link to a list of all the visitors: http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-Pre-Draft-Visits--The-Official-List/12022322?pid=309921

For farts and guffaws here's the list of all the prospects that Chris Brown has recently followed on Twitter (in chronological order):

Geno Smith

Dion Jordan

Barkevious Mingo

Tyler Wilson

Matt Barkley

Ryan Nassib

Mike Glennon

EJ Manuel

Matt Scott

Tyler Bray

Jarvis Jones

Justin Hunter

The only reason I bothered to check is because I remembered Chris Brown was following Stephon Gilmore before it was announced that he was visiting the Bills prior to last year's draft.

Not all players have Twitter of course, and there is probably no insight to be gained from this, but I'm just going to assume that the Bills draft board looks like the list above. :lol:

If one were to glean anything from this info (and of course all Nix's blabbing) is that the Bills really like Justin Hunter, and that they may be content to try to draft one of those QBs like Tyler Wilson or Tyler Bray (who has apparently visited twice) later on if they can grab one of those blue chip pass rushers in the first.

Flame away!