Mission to Mars: Who would you send?

Homeless, you hate the homeless? Don't get me started on homeless. Want to see homeless...go to the epicenter of homeless--Santa Barbara, CA. The contrast between the over-top-wealth and the dregs of society is fascinating. On the other hand, if you were homeless, wouldn't you want to be in the lap of luxury....?

Uhh, I live in SF, well across the bay now. Don't tell me about the homeless.

Homeless, you hate the homeless? Don't get me started on homeless. Want to see homeless...go to the epicenter of homeless--Santa Barbara, CA. The contrast between the over-top-wealth and the dregs of society is fascinating. On the other hand, if you were homeless, wouldn't you want to be in the lap of luxury....?

So that's it. We're sending the homeless to Mars!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just many? Not all? What a swell guy. Looks like you have the moral high ground here. Plus you're so ballsy.

You see the difference is I hate some because of their behavior rubs me the wrong way. You had all gays......well just because. Why is that? Do you even know?? Are you gay yourself and hate your inner feelings for rooster??

And compared to you, yes I do have the moral high ground.

Do you think and talk like a adolescent in real life, or just here?

And calling gay people faggots make you an adult?? WTF dude.

Edited by Chef Jim

You see the difference is I hate some because of their behavior rubs me the wrong way. You had all gays......well just because. Why is that? Do you even know?? Are you gay yourself and hate your inner feelings for rooster??

And compared to you, yes I do have the moral high ground.

And calling gay people faggots make you an adult?? WTF dude.

lame, predicable response I don't like them so I must be one. Brilliant theory. Now go out and break some homeless heads.

Guys, I think neither of you are dick up the ass guys so maybe an intervention is in order.

Just to be sure, I have a very simple test:

1. Do you like hairy backs?

2. Would a hairy back turn you off if you were already turned on?

3. Would you give this little quiz the same answers if you were just chillin or, if you had a raging boner?

Just so you know, once we get all the answers, we're all phucked.

lame, predicable response I don't like them so I must be one. Brilliant theory. Now go out and break some homeless heads.

I'm just wondering why you hate gay people. I've been pretty forthcoming with why I hate bicyclists and homeless people. Why do you hate gay people??

I'm just wondering why you hate gay people. I've been pretty forthcoming with why I hate bicyclists and homeless people. Why do you hate gay people??

I guess I will have to write this 100x before it sinks in. Hate is what you do, fantasizing about killing people because they ride a bike/panhandle. I have never fantasized about killing a gay. Find their life style unnatural and unhealthy? Yes. So what?

I guess I will have to write this 100x before it sinks in. Hate is what you do, fantasizing about killing people because they ride a bike/panhandle. I have never fantasized about killing a gay. Find their life style unnatural and unhealthy? Yes. So what?

What's unhealthy about "their" lifestyle? Does every gay man or woman have the same lifestyle?