Now tell me again about how all religion is bad.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, then humor me. Take a look here: ...

...which lead to this:

What do you mean by that statement?

More to the point...your point, to be sure...I don't see the hate. I just don't see it. You say you see it, but are apparently so inept at describing what you are sure you see, that you need me to describe it for you. How does that make sense...even to you?

Again, I missed the part where I was hateful. But a mediocre third attempt nonetheless.

More to the point...your point, to be sure...I don't see the hate. I just don't see it. You say you see it, but are apparently so inept at describing what you are sure you see, that you need me to describe it for you. How does that make sense...even to you?

Again, I missed the part where I was hateful. But a mediocre third attempt nonetheless.

Humor me and explain what you meant in the above statement. I could be wrong, and if so I'll happily admit it.

Really? That's not difficult to understand.

I don't think it is either, but I could be wrong. Which is why I'd like to hear LA explain his rational behind it.

Humor me and explain what you meant in the above statement. I could be wrong, and if so I'll happily admit it.

What you're trying to do is catch me in some ideological tongue-twister, andyou are wasting your time. You make the argument that people are not turning away from God by citing some poll that says most people believe in a deity. As a self-proclaimed Christian, what is it that has you hung up?

And when you're done trying to wrestle your way out of that, you can try a fourth time to show me where I was hateful. And again, you'll be wrong.

What you're trying to do is catch me in some ideological tongue-twister, andyou are wasting your time. You make the argument that people are not turning away from God by citing some poll that says most people believe in a deity. As a self-proclaimed Christian, what is it that has you hung up?

And when you're done trying to wrestle your way out of that, you can try a fourth time to show me where I was hateful. And again, you'll be wrong.

I'm not trying to catch you in anything. I'm honestly asking you to explain your position.

For the record, I used the word deity in the OP, not the poll. The (multiple) polls and census data clearly show the majority of people on the planet believe in God. Over a billion Christians and over two billion Muslims currently residing on the planet makes that point a certainty, and that doesn't factor in any other major (or minor) faiths.

I'm not trying to catch you in anything. I'm honestly asking you to explain your position.

For the record, I used the word deity in the OP, not the poll. The (multiple) polls and census data clearly show the majority of people on the planet believe in God. Over a billion Christians and over two billion Muslims currently residing on the planet makes that point a certainty, and that doesn't factor in any other major (or minor) faiths.

None of the Christians I know (that is, practicing "evangelical" types) believe that Muslims worship/pray to God. And I would argue that, from their worldview, they are absolutely correct.

I don't think it is either, but I could be wrong. Which is why I'd like to hear LA explain his rational behind it.

Wow, I tell you your position can't be defensed and you talk about my mother and your anus. Not really cool there skippy.

So, you are of the opinion that there are twice as many Muslims as Christians in this world?

Wow, I tell you your position can't be defensed and you talk about my mother and your anus. Not really cool there skippy.

I said she isn't in my anus. Which is true. She's not. She's far too classy of a lady for that kind of tomfoolery.

So, you are of the opinion that there are twice as many Muslims as Christians in this world?

I misspoke -- 1 billion Catholics. 2 billion and change is the number of Christians. Pretty much dead even now. And, furthers my original point, the world is not turning increasingly away from God.

But LA still won't answer... pity. I took him for a stand up guy.

I misspoke -- 1 billion Catholics. 2 billion and change is the number of Christians. Pretty much dead even now. And, furthers my original point, the world is not turning increasingly away from God.

I will converting to Judaism soon and once i announce it on twitter, generally that 2 billion number will drop significantly.

I said she isn't in my anus. Which is true. She's not. She's far too classy of a lady for that kind of tomfoolery.

But LA still won't answer... pity. I took him for a stand up guy.

Any sentence that includes my mother with your anus is just wrong. Admit it and agree that you are a feckless little twerp. Anyway, how many Christians in this world compared to Muslims? Remember, Christians aren't limited to Catholics.

Yes.

Then, you might want to say you had the percentage reversed and spell out exactly what it is.

Fine. I'm sorry your mother was never in my anus.

I already said I had the numbers wrong when you rightly called me out on it. And I already answered your question about the ratio of Christians to Muslims in the world.