Now tell me again about how all religion is bad.

Your anti-religious beliefs, however, certainly make you much more smug.

Let it go, dumbass. People believe what they want to believe. You're the only !@#$ here being evangelical about it.

Evangelical? LOL

They don't make people less so either.

EXACTLY

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations. You actually found the one thing more stupid than expecting a Bill Nye video to serve as an authoritative voice on global warming.

Meaning what? I'm not offering Maher as an expert on anything other than stirring the conversational pot.

Meaning what? I'm not offering Maher as an expert on anything other than stirring the conversational pot.

Who? Me? What? What did I do? I just posted a video! That's all.

What you did was post a video without qualifying the intent. The average reader would infer that you clearly were using the video to express your opinion.

Now, if your intent was to simply post something and write nothing so you could forever explain how your intent was misinterpreted, I suggest you stop posting here and see if the president has a cabinet position for you.

What you did was post a video without qualifying the intent. The average reader would infer that you clearly were using the video to express your opinion.

Now, if your intent was to simply post something and write nothing so you could forever explain how your intent was misinterpreted, I suggest you stop posting here and see if the president has a cabinet position for you.

My intent was to add some other voices to the discussion. As for Maher's point in the video, it's an interesting take.

Cool. That's a little bit freer thinking than ignoring the part about free thinking.

I figured that was just you trying to be like my buddy Crayonz. You'll never live up to that so don't try. I was trying to give you an out and let you save some face.

The answer is 'yes'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ZcA4uGgRI

so there

I always find if funny how liberals pull Carlin out to make a point about religion, then hide their heads in their asses when someone pulls out Carlin's bit on global warming.

One of his greatest lines..."the earth...plus plastic."

It's one of his best bits by far. "Environmentalists don't give a **** about the planet, they care about a clean place to live."

I always find if funny how liberals pull Carlin out to make a point about religion, then hide their heads in their asses when someone pulls out Carlin's bit on global warming.

Does one have to be liberal to be non-religious?

no I totally agree with that bit, the earth will carry on just fine, people may be !@#$ed but the earth will be just fine Edited by ....lybob

Does one have to be liberal to be non-religious?

You know how liberals always say that not all Republicans are racist, but all racists are Republicans?

I would add that not all liberals are non-religious, but almost all people who piss on believers and want religion taken out of everyone's life are, in fact, liberals. I still remember how the Huffington Post all but imploded the first time they heard Barack Obama end an address with "And may God bless the United States of America." There was a collective "How could he betray us?"

You know how liberals always say that not all Republicans are racist, but all racists are Republicans?

I would add that not all liberals are non-religious, but almost all people who piss on believers and want religion taken out of everyone's life are, in fact, liberals. I still remember how the Huffington Post all but imploded the first time they heard Barack Obama end an address with "And may God bless the United States of America." There was a collective "How could he betray us?"

:lol: :lol:

I guess that means you and yours will become more and more f-ed as the country becomes less and less religious. My condolences.