The Bills will sprint to the podium and surprise everybody.

I was just looking at Draftek, who apparently makes their picks with computer data and no sense of logic. However, they have the Bills taking Chance Warmack at #8. Apparently this is a huge guy, and the best guard prospect in years.

Rather than looking at Warmack as a tradeable commodity and trading down to somebody who covets him, such as the St. Louis Rams, the Bills will sprint to the podium.

I predict they will pass on him and draft somebody who is slotted somewhere between 20 and 30. Just to shock everybody with their brilliance. Somebody like Troup or Whitner. Or the WR from NC State whose name escapes me like the passes flittered through his fingertips last year.

Their second round choice for the Bills is Tyler Wilson from Arkansas. But still on the board at that time are Barkley, Glennon, and more importantly, Ryan Nassib. I think that it is so obvious that the Bills are going to pick Nassib that they will sprint to the podium and take the cornerback with the funny name. Blidi bladie Wrinkle.

I love the draft.

This is the most pointless post I have ever started. And that is saying something. Sorry.

They are going to draft one of the Georgia LB's (Jones or Ogletree) with number 8, then trade back up in the first and select EJ Manuel from Fla St.

I can't envision us trading back into the 1st. We have 6 picks and many holes to fill. Giving up a 2nd and 3rd for a late 1st is too much IMO. If they like Manuel enough to trade up for, take him at 8 and use our 2nd and 3rd to get a LB and fill another hole;

They are going to draft one of the Georgia LB's (Jones or Ogletree) with number 8, then trade back up in the first and select EJ Manuel from Fla St.

LOL.. We could only wish.. but doubt this is going to happen.

It's going to be Ryan Nassib and they will reach for him at #1 like the Dolphins did with Tannehill. Might as well start warming up to the idea now..

LOL.. We could only wish.. but doubt this is going to happen.

It's going to be Ryan Nassib and they will reach for him at #1 like the Dolphins did with Tannehill. Might as well start warming up to the idea now..

Nassib in the 2nd is a reach.

The computer uses data but no logic?

Is it the Buddynix 3000?

I don't know about the BuddyNix 3000; but, I know about the Buffalo Ooompa Looompaa's of the 2,000's. Guys who have passed up the likes of Orakpo's and Ngata's and players of that caliber for non-footlball-playing picks like Aaron Maybin and such. Marv once said if you listen to the fans before lon you are sitting with them, I am starting to think they need to listen to a few fans.