Mock Draft 1.0

Happy Easter everyone.

That time of year again. Going to try and change it up each week depending on signings and rumors.

1. Dion Jordan - OLB -

(Freak athlete. Will allow Pettine to get creative with blitzes and fronts. Needs to add 10pounds but has the frame to do so)

2. Robert Woods - WR-

(Guy does it all. Not the biggest but certainly isn't a slouch)

3. Matt Scott - QB -

(1billsfan hide your boner. Scott has potential. Can sit 8-16 games and get adjusted to an NFL offense)

4. Vance McDonald - TE -

(He can block. He can run. 4.6 speed. Good TE prospect. Could go earlier)

5. Michael Mauti - ILB -

6. Connor Vernon - WR -

Went heavy on offense. I think we'll fill the guard spot with someone on the roster or free agency. I think we'll also go heavy on UDFA (especially LB) since we need a lot more bodies.

Again, some of these picks will most likely change with each week

Edited by Bangarang

I agree almost 100% IMHO we go either Patterson or Allen at WR in rd 1.

Nix is a BPA guy. I don't think he will have tunnel vision on either of those if he has somebody rated higher.

Edited by Bangarang

Love it.

Don't know much about your 5th and 6th round picks, but I agree we need to add a pass rusher at #8. Everyone seems to be clamoring for Patterson in the 1st, but I don't think people realize how raw he is and how much development he will require. Robert Woods, on the other hand, is a polished WR and (IMO) an impact player form day 1. Also love the Matt Scott (our QB of the future?) and McDonald picks.

This is actually the most realistic mock draft I have seen on TSW.

Well done :thumbsup: