congratulations bills...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious question: Do you actually follow the Titans?

yes. when they were the oilers then the titans.

Stupid troll..I can't wait to see Fitz throw an interception and the end of one of your games this year to lose it for you. karma's gonna get you!

u notice fitz throws a pick when the whole team is sucking. also look who he is throwing to. its obvious u have no idea about the game of football.

you now have the worst team in the nfl. kevin kolb bahahahahahahahha and now mix that with a porous offensive line. no passing game and no running game. this team wont win 2 games next year. :D

i would just fire the head coach already

Obviously this troll doesn't follow much football with his comments on our offensive line and running game. As much as I am not thrilled by the signing of Kolb, we do know this guy isn't worse than Fitzpatrick. If this loser is hoping that Fitzpatrick is getting the Titans to the playoffs with that surrounding cast, he is in for a huge disappointment. After Fitzpatrick throws a couple grounders to wide open receivers we will see who is laughing. If I wanted to compare quality of teams, I wouldn't set the bar so low to allow the Titans in the conversation.

you now have the worst team in the nfl. kevin kolb bahahahahahahahha and now mix that with a porous offensive line. no passing game and no running game. this team wont win 2 games next year. :D

Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, must be a duck.

Posts like a troll, reads like a troll, must be a troll. TitansBills, 25 posts, riiiiiiigggggghhhhht

lol.... titans have had top 5 oline for like the last 20 years. just stop now

Wow! Congratulations! And that finished the Titans with a 6-10 record! Coincidentally, the same record as Buffalo!

Is this dude for real?

lol.... titans have had top 5 oline for like the last 20 years. just stop now

"Had" is the key word. Roos and Stewart are in decline, Hutch is done (which is why they had to sorely overpay a pass-blocking LG who has never made a Pro Bowl), and Velasco and Harris are bums.

u notice fitz throws a pick when the whole team is sucking. also look who he is throwing to. its obvious u have no idea about the game of football.

LOL! You mean like at the end of the Bills-breasts game last year, a game Hasselbeck (who is gone) started?

2/10

Wow! Congratulations! And that finished the Titans with a 6-10 record! Coincidentally, the same record as Buffalo!

The irony being the Titans only finished with a better record because Fitz threw the game away against the breasts and Hasselbeck, who is gone, sealed the deal.

The irony being the Titans only finished with a better record because Fitz threw the game away against the breasts and Hasselbeck, who is gone, sealed the deal.

And the Titans also played two games against the Jags!

What does it say about your team when you sign so many former Bills?

Titans season was a mess last year, I never said it was good. Titans have had one of the best offseason acquisitions. we took ur best o-line player and fitzpatrick(who is way better than kolb) and george wilson is okay. he is a player u can put in rotation or a 2nd stringer.

No running game?

We have the best duo in the NFL.

haha how is the best duo gonna run with a swiss cheese oline

Titans O-line looks like a top 10 this year for sure. Thank you bills for levitre

Edited by TitansBills

your getting off topic. I'm talking about the bills and how they are moving backwards. sorry if you don't comprehend.

If only the Bills could move forward like the Titans did between 2011 (Munchak's first year) and last year. ;)

Titans season was a mess last year, I never said it was good. Titans have had one of the best offseason acquisitions. we took ur best o-line player and fitzpatrick(who is way better than kolb) and george wilson is okay. he is a player u can put in rotation or a 2nd stringer.

Kolb is better than Fitz. Admittedly not saying much, but it's the truth. And getting rid of Gailey's schizo offensive play-calling is a plus. Levitre was a loss, but considering he never even made a Pro Bowl, he was sorely overpaid and it won't be impossible to replace him. Wilson was a liability (and more irony, he muffed 2 sure INTs to ice the Bills-breasts game).

Edited by Doc