What is the best flavor of wing to eat durring a Bills game?

dayman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butter..stir in some chopped garlic (Obviously, keep stirring, don't let it burn), Franks, cayenne, cajun, tiny bit of ketchup, and a cap full of lemon juice to open the pores in your mouth. Serve w/ cold beer.

You had me at garlic, but lost me at ketchup

ketchup is just to hold the chunks of garlic onto the wing....purely optional

Oh okay...you have me again then. (no homo)

ketchup is just to hold the chunks of garlic onto the wing....purely optional

Just a thickener for you? Or is the sugar part of the perk? (Don't know how much your talking)

Would just reducing it more or a bit of cornstarch/flour tighten it up some?

Just a thickener for you? Or is the sugar part of the perk? (Don't know how much your talking)

Would just reducing it more or a bit of cornstarch/flour tighten it up some?

"reducing"? Are you a foodie?

thickener and a touch of sugar....trust me these flavors explode when combined.

Makes sense they would - just wasnt sure if you were hooked to the ketchup or just lacking a better option... Sounds like your nice and dialed into your taste though.

I cook a bit. No chef. If he's just trying to get it thick, cook it on down some, right? Skip the ketchup and should get the garlic to stick in the sauce anyway.

Cool. I never thought I'd be into it, but I enjoy watching some of these food shows like Top Chef. Of course, from time to time I'll come across something that looks and sounds absolutely disgusting and wonder why anyone would want to eat it (e.g. foie gras...wtf!!!), but for the most part it's very interesting.

across something that looks and sounds absolutely disgusting and wonder why anyone would want to eat it (e.g. foie gras...wtf!!!)

Why foie gras? cause God wanted us to he happy and made foie gras the most delicious thing on earth!(it was not beer as many people mistakenly think)

In terms of wings, if I want fried, it is Franks, butter, and a touch of hotter sauce.

However, I love these wings as well.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/adam-gertler/vietnamese-lime-chicken-wings-recipe/index.html

If you can find the Kaffir Lime, does make a difference, but they are hard too find. Call some Asian supermarkets in your area, I found one that does carry them.

Make sure to make the nuoc Cham as well

Edited by plenzmd1

Why foie gras? cause God wanted us to he happy and made foie gras the most delicious thing on earth!(it was not beer as many people mistakenly think)

1) I don't find the idea of organ "meats" appetizing in the slightest, and no matter how good it may taste, the idea of it would never allow me to focus on that; 2) Although I'm a meat eater and have no qualms about that, I prefer to avoid eating foods where the animal had to suffer in some way in order to provide it; 3) one of the contestants on Top Chef undercooked it and the comments from Padma and one or two of the others made me want to vomit; 4) Screw the French!!!

1) I don't find the idea of organ "meats" appetizing in the slightest, and no matter how good it may taste, the idea of it would never allow me to focus on that; 2) Although I'm a meat eater and have no qualms about that, I prefer to avoid eating foods where the animal had to suffer in some way in order to provide it; 3) one of the contestants on Top Chef undercooked it and the comments from Padma and one or two of the others made me want to vomit; 4) Screw the French!!!

Okay I will bite!

To point two...oh boy. I guarantee that chicken you eat or that cow you be a grillin suffered a chit ton more than that goose did Just do some research on your own, don't believe PETA or Dateline.

Offal , it's what's for dinner! I happen to like it, get a lot don't. But WTH, the animal is dead, best use it all..it is the only humanitarian thing to do!

http://www.gadling.com/2011/03/11/a-guide-to-americas-most-offal-restaurants/

Go to onef these places and sample...got a feeling you would change your mind.

Okay I will bite!

To point two...oh boy. I guarantee that chicken you eat or that cow you be a grillin suffered a chit ton more than that goose did Just do some research on your own, don't believe PETA or Dateline.

Offal , it's what's for dinner! I happen to like it, get a lot don't. But WTH, the animal is dead, best use it all..it is the only humanitarian thing to do!

http://www.gadling.c...al-restaurants/

Go to onef these places and sample...got a feeling you would change your mind.

Yep, I know, that's why I say I try to avoid it as best as possible. I try to eat kosher prepped meats if I can help it. Shoving tubes down the birds throat and force feeding it all it's (brief) life just doesn't lend itself to an appetizing dish for me. Not judging others, just stating my own preference. Like I said, I'm a meat eater and always will be. But veal is on my list, and now foie gras, and I make some degree of effort to eat kosher meats.