What is the best flavor of wing to eat durring a Bills game?

dayman

I have been wondering about this I want to branch out from making simple plain hot wings and make something better...it doesn't have to be a home made recipe it can just be something from a restaurant but it must be suitable for Bills games not simply a "good" flavor. Do not leave me disappointed Bills nation. You have a reputation to uphold. May not be the reputation you want, but it's the reputation you deserve.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a good start but you are forgetting vinegar, salt, sugar, pepper, cayenne, chili powder, parmesan cheese, worchestire sauce.

That sounds amazing I will make it a few times to find a good mix. This is what I was looking for.

That is a good start but you are forgetting vinegar, salt, sugar, pepper, cayenne, chili powder, parmesan cheese, worchestire sauce.

Franks = Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Natural Flavor and Garlic Powder

Sooo, you're saying Frank's, butter... chili powder, parmesan and worchestire

IMO, most important is getting the outside crispy without drying out the inside.

Also, a pinch of Dave's Insanity never hurt... okay, it never hurts too much

The Buffalo wing joint I worked in disagrees as does the others that were around us.

You can go crazy all you want adding stuff but franks and butter is the original, and pretty universally accepted standard.

Further, adding vinegar, salt, pepper, is about on par with just pouring a little more hot sauce in the pot. Find a slightly different hot sauce and add some parm and your at damn near the same recipe. Just saying.

Sometimes simple is just plain good. Butter plus hot sauce. I like franks.

Franks = Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Natural Flavor and Garlic Powder

Sooo, you're saying Frank's, butter... chili powder, parmesan and worchestire

IMO, most important is getting the outside crispy without drying out the inside.

Also, a pinch of Dave's Insanity never hurt... okay, it never hurts too much

Bingo.

Edited by NoSaint

This thread is really making me not psyched for whatever my wife made for dinner.

LOL

That's how I feel when I read a Tahoes thread...nothing else really compares once that fantasy takes hold