Tom Brady lost another title

thats just..............WRONG!

Of course it's wrong, Brady never had the title as his vajay-jay is stretched out like a old work boot after a 18 hour ditch digging tour on Jboys farm during swamp season.

Imagine the hilarity if she hooked up with the guy with the worlds strongest penis?

Tom Brady's boyfriend?

I"m still perplexed by the first sentence of this article...apparently I've been living a sheltered life:

"Most women use it for sex, some use it to play ping-pong, blow out birthday candles or shoot darts"

I had no idea.

So does this lady basically have a bicep in her vagina?

Tom Brady's boyfriend?

I"m still perplexed by the first sentence of this article...apparently I've been living a sheltered life:

"Most women use it for sex, some use it to play ping-pong, blow out birthday candles or shoot darts"

I had no idea.

So does this lady basically have a bicep in her vagina?

LoL... Mr President... Enough is enough, time to ban Kegels... Oh wait, this is Russia...

LoL... Mr President... Enough is enough, time to ban Kegels... Oh wait, this is Russia...

lmao...she must have done a sh*tload of kegels!

Too funny.

Maybe I should not ask this... But what the heck does she use to attach the kettle ball to! :-O

A climbing anchor?... Heck 30 pounds will pull a light weight drywall anchor out of a wall!

I was trying to block out the mental images once the vaginal bicep entered my mind, but I think it's going to be a futile effort...we need some pics!

Not what I would have pictured when I thought "vaginal bicep," but ok, it works.

Brady still holds the title of Worlds Whiniest Vagina and Worlds Biggest kitty so I'm sure he barely even let out an audible queef over the loss of this title.

Edited by transient