OT: Kate Bosworth to be Lois Lane

Hawk

http://www.actressarchives.com/kateb/

Sorry but dont see it..too cutsie,,need a headstrong but sexy type...Evangeline Lilly,from Lost,,would be perfect..IMHO... B-)

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/bios/evangeline_lilly.html

Also Kevin Spacy is going to be LEX Luthur...Cant see him as bald  :devil:

198530[/snapback]

According to this Lily dropped out of the running due to Lost. Bosworth is a poor choice due to being a blonde, Katie Holmes might have been a better pick.

Do we really need a new Superman movie? It just shows the lack of depth of quality characters from DC comics. Sorry, but i'll throw the Chris Reeves' classics I and II in the DVD player and enjoy those. At least put Superman up against a different villain than Lex Luthor. Whats wrong with Brainiac ?

Do we really need a new Superman movie? It just shows the lack of depth of quality characters from DC comics.  Sorry, but i'll  throw the Chris Reeves' classics I and II in the DVD player and enjoy those.  At least put Superman up against a different villain than Lex Luthor. Whats wrong with Brainiac ?

198570[/snapback]

And a bit of Red K....

Disqualify her for being blonde? Yeah, right. Cause no actress has ever dyed her hair before. As for the attitude of the character.....they call it "acting" for a reason. Good thing you guys aren't Hollywood casting agents. :devil:

Disqualify her for being blonde?  Yeah, right.  Cause no actress has ever dyed her hair before.  As for the attitude of the character.....they call it "acting" for a reason.  Good thing you guys aren't Hollywood casting agents.  :devil:

198583[/snapback]

OK,,so your sayin that all that matters in getting a part..especially playing a part that the character has a certain look and attitude and that is so well known..is a little hair dye and some acting lessons??? B-)

Good thing your NOT Steven Speilberg... :lol::lol:

ya know what? that rachel ray is a hottie in some wierd kind of way. i didn't follow the links yet, so i assume you are referring to the rachel ray of food tv.

I think Rachael Ray would be a great young Lois Lane.

She'd be all wide-eyed and goo-gooey over Superman, and treat Clark like he was Mario Batalli.

Here's some nice looking links...

198616[/snapback]

ya know what?  that rachel ray is a hottie in some wierd kind of way.  i didn't follow the links yet, so i assume you are referring to the rachel ray of food tv.

199221[/snapback]

i would like to see her in the nude.

i would like to see her  in the nude.

199223[/snapback]

shes the perfect wife. after rocking your world, she'll whip up something awesome in the kitchen. she sort of reminds me of Jack Nicholsons' Joker though when she smiles.

shes the perfect wife. after rocking your world, she'll whip up something awesome in the kitchen. she sort of reminds me of Jack Nicholsons' Joker though when she smiles.

199661[/snapback]

I think she's a snot who has "cutesie'd" her way through life.

She's make a great mudflap for my truck.