Patriots are done when they play Indi!

Rudyc80

With no Ty Law and Poole....they really have no chance of stopping indys passing attack! Im sure Bellicheck will keep them in teh game with his schemes but no way will teh Pats be able to cover Harrisson, Wayne, and Stokely while them worrying about Clark and James out of teh backfield.

The pats will score as well, but indy will just score more making it impossible for teh Pats to have solid coverage for 4 qtrs.

Now i know everyone will say, they have done it for months without these guys which is true, but the teams they have played arent the colts and will not be able to stop that prolific passing attack with Earthwind Mooreland and troy Brown in coverage LOL!

Bye patsies :devil:

A few comments Rudy:

1. The Colts have to beat the Broncos before we can talk about the Patriots. I think the Broncos win this weekend in a major upset.

2. I heard all this talk last year with the Titans/Colts/Panthers and guess what, the Patriots are the defending Super Bowl champs.

3. The Bills lost, get over it and stop bad mouthing a winning team.

Here endth the lesson.

With no Ty Law and Poole....they really have no chance of stopping indys passing attack! Im sure Bellicheck will keep them in teh game with his schemes but no way will teh Pats be able to cover Harrisson, Wayne, and Stokely while them worrying about Clark and James out of teh backfield.

The pats will score as well, but indy will just score more making it impossible for teh Pats to have solid coverage for 4 qtrs.

Now i know everyone will say, they have done it for months without these guys which is true, but the teams they have played arent the colts and will not be able to stop that prolific passing attack with Earthwind Mooreland and troy Brown in coverage LOL!

198363[/snapback]

Corey Dillon and Brady dink/dunk will keep Indy's O off the field. I agree, Indy should win, but it's not in a Dome. Should be a great game.

hey TBONE, thats the only chance the Pats have is denver beating the colts.....otherwise Here endth the season.

TbonE, i understand, I mean if troy brwon was my best corner playing the Colts, I d be preying for miracles as well but its too bad I have a better chance of doing a supermodel than the broncos beating the colts.

Pats are dead :devil:

hey TBONE, thats the only chance the Pats have is denver beating the colts.....otherwise Here endth the season.

TbonE, i understand, I mean if troy brwon was my best corner playing the Colts, I d be preying for miracles as well but its too bad I have a better chance of doing a supermodel than the broncos beating the colts.

Pats are dead :devil:

198377[/snapback]

We shall see and I will be sure to comment on this thread when that happens.

GO PATRIOTS!

Corey Dillon and Brady dink/dunk will keep Indy's O off the field.  I agree, Indy should win, but it's not in a Dome.  Should be a great game.

198368[/snapback]

If you think Brady "dink/dunks” then you haven't watched them play in 3 years. That offense is efficient but it also takes shots down the field.

People are just crossing their fingers if they think the Colts are going to the SB. This isn't a knock on Manning, it’s just the way the team has been put together. ALL the pressure is on Manning, if he has one bad game in the playoffs, they can't win, pure and simple. No other player in the league has the type of pressure on him that Manning does. Now, what are the odds Manning has 3 good/great games back to back to back against top quality competition to get into the SB? Not good, just like every year come playoff time. I love Manning, but I hate the way that team has been put together. They are bound for playoff failure year in and year out.

For all you Pats fans that like to bash on Manning, Brady doesn't have half the pressure to perform that Manning does, when he has an off day in the playoffs (which is about half the time) they Pats can still win.

198363[/snapback]

I wouldn't guarntee that. Not when New England is playing at home. Whoever the Patriots are playing, they are still the champions until someone beats them.

The Pats loss of Ty Law is no where near the hit the Eagles took with losing TO. Philly probably would have won the SB if TO was still healthy IMO. The Pats may very well beat Indy at home, but I don't see them making it all the way this year.

Don't be surprised if some team like Green Bay or SD get there this year. NEVER count Favre out until he's actually out.

The Pats loss of Ty Law is no where near the hit the Eagles took with losing TO.  Philly probably would have won the SB if TO was still healthy IMO.  The Pats may very well beat Indy at home, but I don't see them making it all the way this year. 

Don't be surprised if some team like Green Bay or SD get there this year.  NEVER count Favre out until he's actually out.

198507[/snapback]

Philadelphia couldn't have beaten an AFC team in the Super Bowl with or without Terrell Owens. Look what Pittsburgh did to Philly. Look what Pittsburgh's backups did to US!

Trust me, nothing would thrill me more than seeing the Pats lose. But the Colts have not beaten the Pats in years. Playoffs or regular season, home or away, the Pats have Peyton's number. Guarantee all you want...it ain't happening.

PTR

• 2 weeks later...

Bye patsies :)

198363[/snapback]

Rudy, were you saying something? Stop running your mouth!!! Football is a team sport, one qb, one WR or one RB will not win the game for you. On the other hand, one or two DB's being out as they have been for the whole year will not lose it for ya.

Our team stepped up the intensity and made the Colts play Pats football in Foxboro, not in the controlled environment of the RCA Dome.

I cant wait to hear the excuses you guys come up with this time!!!

It saddens me that you of all people would buy into that falsehood spread by a small group of people for their own amusement... :)

198851[/snapback]

How is it that, after being called a team-swapping whore for better than three years, that you only NOW claim it's a falsehood? What, was it not false in 2003, and 2002, and 2001...?