Bills do not need experienced players, prefer to roll the dice on Rook

Exactly. Dumpster dive for a couple free agents in a few weeks then they will probably reach for a QB at #8 and that guy will be a bust in three years so they won't draft a QB next year where there are potential franchise QB's available so that's two more wasted first rounders and they will be in the same spot in 2016 after 3 more losing seasons. That's what they do and have been doing for 13 years. 13!!!!! No winning record. Not once. No playoffs. None at all. All time record. No worries though, Buddy is on it.

So what exactly are they supposed to do at QB? Kept Fitz at $10 million cap?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish we could have an on the record look at who was screaming for him to be cut all season to make Jackson the immediate starter and now complaining about the qb situation and how we have no starter.

Seriously, I know Levitre is a good player but where did the premise come from that our line will magically fall apart without him? Like Glenn, Wood and Urbik will all of a sudden not be good players anymore?

The receivers thing is an issue and probably is what legitimately what's going on. It'll be tough to fill those offensive skill positions with a QB.

Our line isn't good. At all. Even with Levtire it wasn't good, without him it'll be worse.

Hello.. Ralph is cheap.. must have just been off his meds last year.

I'm sure the Bills will slowly pick up some players as the other opportunities get filled (and player salary expectations diminish).

I have a feeling OBD will do something none of us thought of, which will bring a Super Bowl win THIS season. That's what I think.

Go Bills!

I imagine a third of the board would be angry, a third would pretend they expected it and a third would be happily surprised

Pretty much every piece of tangible evidence refutes this.

Like our old QB getting hit after releasing the ball every play? They would rush 3 or 4 and he got hit every play. They aren't good, our QB just had a quick release to avoid sacks.

Like our old QB getting hit after releasing the ball every play? They would rush 3 or 4 and he got hit every play. They aren't good, our QB just had a quick release to avoid sacks.

How do you explain the rushing stats?

Must make for a interesting call. "Hi, this is Buddy Nix. We have no one to throw to you and no one to block for you but dadgummit, we'd sure like you to come play for us."

I think it's more like. Hello, this is Buddy Nix from the Buffalo Bills. Hello? Hello? Dadgumet, another one hung up on me.

I agree it's next to impossible to sell to a wr or te with no qb in place, but the lack of news from the FO is maddening, that's why everyone is pulling their hair. No announced visits, no leaks to say we tried to get so and so, its uncharacteristic.

They are stuck now. It's not the time, as Buddy said, to need a quarterback. How this team did not draft a quarterback in the last two years is beyond me. That being said, what to do now? Maybe the answer is to NOT draft a quarterback this year, and do what Indy clearly did last year. Tank. As hard as it would be to go through another miserable season as a fan, it would be far worse to draft a quarterback number one who turns out to be a bust. Maybe go get a guy like Kolb.