JETS RELEASING SIONE POUHA

Definitiely... the Bills will scoop his arse up. They do not have a bonafide nose tackle and they definitely need one. He's a little on the light side for me at 325lb. but he knows the system and has acouple of years starting under his belt.

Edited by Dr. Trooth

Definitiely... the Bills will scoop his arse up. They do not have a bonafide nose tackle and they definitely need one. He's a little on the light side for me at 325lb. but he knows the system and has acouple of years starting under his belt.

hed be the cheap 1 year type signing that i think we see a few of on defense to help fill in the gaps caused by a scheme change

if they do sign a guy like this, cool, if not, not worried.

So then what do the Bill's do with Kyle Williams and Macell Dareus if we use this guy at nose?

as hed be a rotational player getting a handful of snaps, use them at end, or even nose still.

The Jets are enetering the Manziel derby along with Jax. Blow everything up this year and draft the next great QB. Same thing the Colts did to get Luck..

Not really, If it wasn't for manning have Neck Surgery that kept him out and put questions on his future, he would still be a Colt right now. They didn't blow things up, they just rode out the season with what they had minus Manning....

This board is out of control. People want CBs in their mid 30's signed, but they don't want a half way decent DT in his mid 30's. DTs don't hit their physical peak until their late 20's, early 30's. He would help the D-line quite a bit for those that want a guy to play the zero.

This board is out of control. People want CBs in their mid 30's signed, but they don't want a half way decent DT in his mid 30's. DTs don't hit their physical peak until their late 20's, early 30's. He would help the D-line quite a bit for those that want a guy to play the zero.

Plus, as a Mormon Samoan, he's got that kind of Seau-super-blood that will keep him good and fresh for at least another five seasons...