Surprise move predictions...

No way they cut Sheppard even if he is inadequate he's only going into his 3rd year, you're going to write him off after only two seasons with two terrible D-coordinators? Plus his salary is so low its not like it would free up a lot of cap room like say Mark Anderson, who I do think could get cut depending on his injury situation.

He's the only one who plays 100% all the time on that line. Marcell was the problem last year on the line.

KW is a streaky player. Everyone on that D line is streaky. That's why they get run on. Nobody knows if the guy next to them is actually going to do their job play after play. Don't kid yourself about Kyle Williams. He owns a pair of roller skates just like everyone on that line.

KW is a streaky player. Everyone on that D line is streaky. That's why they get run on. Nobody knows if the guy next to them is actually going to do their job play after play. Don't kid yourself about Kyle Williams. He owns a pair of roller skates just like everyone on that line.

yuuuup.....KW got punked just as bad as everyone else did last year...easy to defend the "high-motor" guy though! haaaa

No way they cut Sheppard even if he is inadequate he's only going into his 3rd year, you're going to write him off after only two seasons with two terrible D-coordinators? Plus his salary is so low its not like it would free up a lot of cap room like say Mark Anderson, who I do think could get cut depending on his injury situation.

I believe that the way Andersons contract is structured,the Bills would actually lose cap space(I think like 2.5 million) if they cut him this offseason.

I believe that the way Andersons contract is structured,the Bills would actually lose cap space(I think like 2.5 million) if they cut him this offseason.

According to this:

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2013/2/16/3991868/mark-anderson-contract-prevents-release-in-2013

"The Bills have the same cap hit for Anderson whether he's on the roster or not."

So it really boils down to whether or not they think he's worth a roster spot. Even though the author of this article disagrees.

Well, I guess I'll place this silly thread as #1 for the year on stupid threads. Another dumb-ass gloating doom and gloom. Its old, its tiring...and a complete waste of time. Hey OP...there's still room on the Patriots band-wagon. Just go there already.

Either you're a fan or you're not. STFU.

jb

According to this:

http://www.buffaloru...release-in-2013

"The Bills have the same cap hit for Anderson whether he's on the roster or not."

So it really boils down to whether or not they think he's worth a roster spot. Even though the author of this article disagrees.

I'd argue he's going to be extremely valuable as a pass rusher this season.

I'd argue he's going to be extremely valuable as a pass rusher this season.

I hope so and he stands a much better chance in an attacking D like Pettine's.

I also don't really think he's going to be cut, but was just guessing at a surprise move.

The bolded part really became apparent didnt it later in the season. Both didnt seem healthy on and off. Kyle lost his step and Marcel looked like maybe some upper body strain at times.

The team got the snot beat out of them last year.

I sure hope Andersen can play big boy football for a whole season.

But i mentioned before , both Kyle and M D and M williams and even that other guy Anderson , should have fun playing for Pettine as well as i understand the guy so far. Lets get some linebackers and "bandits" and fit up!