This Week Fitz 's roster Bonus due.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Under the assumption that we will be drafting a QB in the 1st.....me too....100% agree.

Well...I think they're going to take one high regardless...My best guess all along has been if Geno is gone they bail out of #8...Maybe even trade down twice, then take the guy they like best later in the 1st...In a trade down scenario I have no problem taking a flyer on a few QB's later in the 1st...My preference right now would be Manuel...I understand the 1st may be a bit high, but athletically he's got the most to work with after Geno, and I like some of his intangibles...Considering they all, including Geno, need some polish...I think Manuel is a good risk...But Nassib, Barkley, and even Tyler Wilson could be in play later in the 1st...If The Bills wait till the 2nd Round Bray, Scott, and Glennon might be the target as well ...

Anyway...No matter what they better take one high...No later than Round 2 for sure...Fitz or no Fitz...They better Draft a QB early... B-)

Well...I think they're going to take one high regardless...My best guess all along has been if Geno is gone they bail out of #8...Maybe even trade down twice, then take the guy they like best later in the 1st...In a trade down scenario I have no problem taking a flyer on a few QB's later in the 1st...My preference right now would be Manuel...I understand the 1st may be a bit high, but athletically he's got the most to work with after Geno, and I like some of his intangibles...Considering they all, including Geno, need some polish...I think Manuel is a good risk...But Nassib, Barkley, and even Tyler Wilson could be in play later in the 1st...If The Bills wait till the 2nd Round Bray, Scott, and Glennon might be the target as well ...

Anyway...No matter what they better take one high...No later than Round 2 for sure...Fitz or no Fitz...They better Draft a QB early... B-)

You've probably seen me write this before....but.....any QB who falls past the first few spots in the 2nd round, likely has an insignificant chance of becoming an Elite QB. The talent scouts invariably recognize the "chance for greatness" in a QB prospect......and any QB with that chance goes before pick 37.

That said, I personally would be happy for the Bills to trade up, down, into or around to get one of those QBs who has a "chance for greatness". If we don't believe that one is worthy to be selected in the 1st round......then honestly I would rather not select one at all.

Edited by Dibs

5- maybe 10% of the Bills fan base like fitz. 90% of the fan base will get violently ill if he's kept. 10% of those 90% could very well die due to shock.

This sounds like a benefit. Sounds like the same fans who would scream to fire the bums if they do not re-sign a player and then fire the bums once they have done it.

I'm worried #34fan you're going to hang yourself when Fitz stays on the team and competes for the starting job.

I am worried he won't and he keep posting.

This sounds like a benefit. Sounds like the same fans who would scream to fire the bums if they do not re-sign a player and then fire the bums once they have done it.

No...Not in this case...That's a bit of an over-generalization considering we're talking about a decision on the QB who led the NFL in turnovers the past 3 years combined...These would not be over-reactions...They would be reactions to what a vast majority of Bills fans have seen with their own two eyes...It's rare to get a strong majority of people to agree on anything, in any walk-of-life...When you have this type of overall consensus, fanatics or not, it clearly means something...And don't think the Bills FO does not know it... B-)