[closed]I Wanna Go on Record: MATT BARKLEY

Will be the best QB in this draft, and He will be talked about like the QBs in the 2012 draft...

I believe in this kid skill set....and I believe he is a player that the Bills can Market.....

If he is in the 2nd rd...NO Way You can pass on him...

2nd round?????????????? hahaha thats awesome right there

sure, if hes there in the 2nd round we should def. select him...even if we already took a QB in the first

but he wont be there in the 2nd round...this is a QB league friend....

I'd take him with a first rd pick....If you are going to look at total Package QB .... Skill set, arm, accuracy .... All of it .... Then you have to look at marketing .... Barkley is that guy ...

One okay season with depleted talent to his Oline .... Verse two really good seasons...that had his predicted as the number one overall in this draft no more than a year ago ....

I'd take him with a first rd pick....If you are going to look at total Package QB .... Skill set, arm, accuracy .... All of it .... Then you have to look at marketing .... Barkley is that guy ...

One okay season with depleted talent to his Oline .... Verse two really good seasons...that had his predicted as the number one overall in this draft no more than a year ago ....

I am not sure that the arm is the full package. If it were he might be a consensus #1 pick. Couple that with the shoulder issues and you have the reasons for uncertainty.

As has been mentioned by many, this is not a great QB class. That said, I agree that Barkley is the best of 'em. He was the #1 QB recruit coming out of Mater Dei high school. He has all the tools and plenty of starting experience at the collegiate level against good competition. Most importantly to me, he is a smart kid. High GPA. I personally think that matter, if only because it says he will work hard.

The injury concern is there though...

Barkley is going to be a good NFL Qb IMO, Idk if great but he will be a GOOD NFL QB!

All he has done has been great besides the last half of last year... The whole USC football team was off?

Kiffin is Horrible, Barkley will bounce back and be solid. If we do get him in the 1st I will be good and willing to stomach another 3-4 yrs of Bills luck.

(No way in HELL he last to 2nd round) Just my opinion.

As has been mentioned by many, this is not a great QB class. That said, I agree that Barkley is the best of 'em. He was the #1 QB recruit coming out of Mater Dei high school.

Trent Edwards agrees that this is important.

Joking aside, I am warming up to Barkley, but he will be a risk like any of the QBs in this draft.

Right now I think Geno Smith has the best combination of upside to downside for QBs in this draft- if Barkley can show he's a 100% healthy and reasonably athletic (4.8 forty or better) then I'd reconsider- gotta say though I'd rather take someone like Fisher, Miliner, Ansah or Johnson with my 1st pick and take Manuel with my 2nd round pick.

I'm on the bandwagon. I'd take him over Geno too. Still kinda torn though. I would be happy if we landed Patterson then went all in for a guy like Manziel next year.

I wasn't a fan of selecting Barkley until I had some time to watch his 2011 and 2012 seasons over the weekend. While he doesn't have a great arm! He does a great job of going through his reads and has great pocket presence. He reminds me a lot of Matt Ryan. At 8, I would be fine with Barkley or Smith.

Just like with Russell Wilson last year, you watch and read about Barkley and you can just tell he's going to be a starting NFL QB for a long time. He gets unfairly compared to previous Trojan QB's Sanchez and Leinart but his leadership and dedication to the game is miles ahead of those guys. Without him USC would have been an absolute train wreck last season. They were much worse than people thought they were going to be (preseason #1) but as the season went on it became clear that the defense was horrendous and once the center got hurt Barkley was running for his life literally every play. Seriously USC had the talent of a 2-10 team last year but Barkley got them to a winning record and a bowl game, the Sun Bowl but still. Please let him still be on the board at #8!