Anybody doing a Bills trip this season?

BillsPride12

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of stadiums are sold out with season tickets. You can find them on the secondary market in NOLA.

I posted this in the tailgate thread but thought that it may be make sense here as well. The Bills Backers owners are planning a large party down here for the game. They have explored permits to shut the street down and do a big block party (they have done it once before). It will hopefully be similar to the party in Ft. Lauderdale for those of you that have been. We are shooting for 1,000-1,200 which would put it close. It most likely will be a ticketed event where drinks and food would be included. So far we have one pretty famous alum that has given the soft yes. If you anyone knows where we can get a giant roll of Zubaz fabric to create a Zubaz carpet for the entrance (who needs a red carpet) please let me kow. This is assuming that it is not at Christmas or Thanksgiving time.

Stay tuned over the next few months for more details....

Edited by Kirby Jackson

A lot of stadiums are sold out with season tickets. You can find them on the secondary market in NOLA.

I posted this in the tailgate thread but thought that it may be make sense here as well. The Bills Backers owners are planning a large party down here for the game. they have explored permits to shut the street down and do a big block party (they have done it once before). It will hopefully be similar to the party in Ft. Lauderdale for those of you that have been. We are shooting for 1,000-1,200 which would put it close. It most likely will be a ticketed event where drinks and food would be included. So far we have one pretty famous alum that has given the soft yes. If you anyone knows where we can get a giant roll of Zubaz fabric to create a Zubaz carpet for the entrance (who needs a red carpet) please let me kow.

Stay tuned over the next few months for more details....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry...Tampa is fine. The gameday experience is fun...and the stadium is top notch. I just meant, Tampa, in general is not a very exciting city...particularly in comparison to New Orleans. When I go on a road trip, I am normally there for at least 3-5 days, so for my tastes, Tampa is nice (and I have friends there) but it just doesn't have the vibe of New Orleans. I didn't mean to slight it...

Ybor city isn't the French Quarter but it's not bad.

PTR

The last time the Bills were @Saints was Hurricane Katrina

I had tickets to the game and plane tickets that went to waste.

This year I'm going to go to Tampa or New Orleans which ever is later in the Season.

(Baby #2 is due in Sept.)

Has anyone been to Pittsburgh? I went to the Cleveland game last year with some friends and figured since we did that last year we would do Pittsburgh this year because it's in driving distance from here. I was looking at maps it doesnt really look like there is really any bars or anything near the stadium. I was just wondering how it was

Edited by bufffan031