There needs to be a law...

The Poojer

To add insult to injury...I took a different bus from work today so I could stop at wegmans(out of fish fry at 4:30 - insult #1). So I go and wait for my regular bus outside wegmans and a car drives by...I notice the passenger is said crush from original post and driving is a dude, presumably her husband....I've never, ever seen her outside of our normal bus riding routine. And another thing....I don't have the highest opinion of my appearance but damn...I am Brad Pitt compared to what I saw...ugh....I guess I'll drink

keep in mind when i say hot, i am talking attractive women in my age group, i am 49, but the past 2 crushes were 'Hot' in my eyes....and neither wears rings or gives off any indication of being married, one is a chick at work with ZERO pictures in her cube, the other is a woman that I ride the bus with, we have chatted for months, small talk...she has never given any indication of a husband, but she mentioned 'my husband' today....

Maybe she got married a month ago!

Zing! ;-) -P

My wife uses that line on me all the time...

What are you, Mormon? :-P

A few months ago, I got my first "Sorry, I'm married." She even had the ring on. It's just not something you're conditioned to look for in your early 20's these days.

I'm 24 and I've already learned that lesson. It's actually about the 3rd or 4th thing I check out on a woman.

And another thing....I don't have the highest opinion of my appearance but damn...I am Brad Pitt compared to what I saw...ugh....I guess I'll drink

Maybe he has a big............

bank account.

When I was in my 20's and single (not proud of this) I used to prey on married/engaged women in night clubs. My "pick up line" was to innocently buy them a drink, ask to take a closer look at their engagement diamond, and proceed to tell them that I owned a jewelry store and that their "diamond" was clearly a cubic zirconia :lol:

Most often they would just laugh, but a few would actually get pissed off...thinking they had been duped by their cheap fiance/husband. I can't even count the number of married women who visited the back seat of my Chevy Blazer in the parking lot of some dingy night club :devil:

I probably should have been beaten to death with a baseball bat long ago.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

Was it the our father that got to 'em?

When I was in my 20's and single (not proud of this) I used to pray on married/engaged women in night clubs. My "pick up line" was to innocently buy them a drink, ask to take a closer look at their engagement diamond, and proceed to tell them that I owned a jewelry store and that their "diamond" was clearly a cubic zirconia :lol:

Most often they would just laugh, but a few would actually get pissed off...thinking they had been duped by their cheap fiance/husband. I can't even count the number of married women who visited the back seat of my Chevy Blazer in the parking lot of some dingy night club :devil:

When I was in my 20's and single (not proud of this) I used to prey on married/engaged women in night clubs. My "pick up line" was to innocently buy them a drink, ask to take a closer look at their engagement diamond, and proceed to tell them that I owned a jewelry store and that their "diamond" was clearly a cubic zirconia :lol:

are you Steve Buscemi in Armageddon?

Can't believe that used to work for you. But some people are REALLY gullible.