Update: Percy Harvin Traded to the Seahawks

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good moves for both teams. Seattle has SB dreams and a coach who feels he can keep any player in line. Minny gets a #1 pick for an undersized receiver who struggles to stay healthy and might be a giant douche.

Well stated. He is probably worth the risk to Seattle and not worth the headache/cost to the Vikings. I just wonder how Russell Wilson will feel playing on the second year of a third round draft pick contract for a team that is willing to pay an injury prone WR and a back-up QB a ton of money.

Wow @ anyone thinking this guy isn't really good. Christian freaking Ponder. "Never healthy"...except he didn't miss any games for 2yrs until last year.

He missed three games in his first two years, actually. That's not the same as "never healthy," but it's not true that "he didn't miss any games."

He missed three games in his first two years, actually. That's not the same as "never healthy," but it's not true that "he didn't miss any games."

Ya I see now it's 3 in his first 3 years. So none in 2yrs wasn't exactly right, but certainly a better representation than "never healthy".

Ya I see now it's 3 in his first 3 years. So none in 2yrs wasn't exactly right, but certainly a better representation than "never healthy".

I had him in fantasy. There were also a couple three games IIRC those first couple years that he tried to play but couldn't. So on his stats it listed him as not missing a game, but he missed the game. This was usually the migraine stuff.

Um, Marshawn Lynch (speaking of Seattle ...).

I'd be interested in receivers who were known headaches,

but we'll go with Marshawn who has had some issues with Law Enforcement since. What leads you to believe he isn't a headache?

Edited by jeremy2020

Wow @ anyone thinking this guy isn't really good. Christian freaking Ponder. "Never healthy"...except he didn't miss any games for 2yrs until last year.

I don't think anyone said he isn't good, but rather pointed out his flaws. Sorry if that for some reason offends you.

I don't think anyone said he isn't good, but rather pointed out his flaws. Sorry if that for some reason offends you.

No of course nobody said that. On a different subject I like my girlfriend but she's annoying, a bit of a dramaqueen, kind of a b!*ch and terrible in bed.

Let's see. Can't stay healthy, hasn't eclipsed 1,000 yards or more than 6 TD's in a season, and has a bad attitude. What's not to like?