Rams not long for STL?

Mr. WEO

Yes, the Bills selling more season tickets to Canadians is a lie. I can't believe you kool-aiders can't see that.

Nobody said more season tickets aren't being sold genius, the basic and very fact laden point being made is that they don't need to give away a home game to accomplish this. A little reading would have saved you the trouble of posting this grossly inaccurate observation.

Edited by Homey D. Clown

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody said more season tickets aren't being sold genius, the basic and very fact laden point being made is that they don't need to give away a home game to accomplish this. A little reading would have saved you the trouble of posting this grossly inaccurate observation.

You believe that the game has no impact on the increased sales in Canada and specifically the Toronto area?

You believe that the game has no impact on the increased sales in Canada and specifically the Toronto area?

I don't.

The game is a joke--by ALL accounts. The fans who show up cheer for the (other) visiting team. The ticket pricing was a disaster. The place is half empty. The players hate the game. The Bills lose each game. The press mocks it annually.

You think this embarrassment is the reason season tickets have increased? You think the people who left those games said "I need to get me some season tickets for this,eh!"?

I don't.

Which had more to do with unstable ownership than anything.

And? Football is the most popular sport in America but it isn't in St Louis. St Louis likes the Rams when they're winning and really doesn't give a crap when they aren't. I've been to that stadium five times and never paid more than $10 for a lower bowl ticket on game day. They give that **** away and they still can't fill the building. In fact, I'd say that at least 50% of the "fans" in that hovel are either fans of the opposing teams or people who wanted to see an NFL game in person and got a cheap ticket somewhere.

The "R" word? Are you !@#$ing kidding me? What are you? Seven?

Guess you're not me. Few people are. :lol:

Listen jabroni- you've explained to me that the Rams are not a hot ticket in St. Louis right now. No s**t. They may have the least passionate fans in the entire NFL. But it's not exactly hockeytown USA either. I have been to St. Louis many times and have friends from there. The Cardinals trump everything by far. Since your original post, a dude who lives in St. Louis already agreed with me that referring to the Rams as a "distant 3rd" is laughable. Sure the Blues are good right now so the place probably fills up, but if you were to go back to the year 2000, you would find that a Rams ticket may have been a litle harder to come by than a freaking Blues ticket. Bottom line is, tie goes to the NFL franchise because, like I said, IT'S STILL THE NFL.

As far as you calling me "seven" in defense of your usage of the word "retard?" The irony is incredible. I'm sure you do a wonderful job moderating the political forums. I'm sure your opinions are well thought-out and intelligent. I should really start visiting there more often.

Which had more to do with unstable ownership than anything.

And? Football is the most popular sport in America but it isn't in St Louis. St Louis likes the Rams when they're winning and really doesn't give a crap when they aren't. I've been to that stadium five times and never paid more than $10 for a lower bowl ticket on game day. They give that **** away and they still can't fill the building. In fact, I'd say that at least 50% of the "fans" in that hovel are either fans of the opposing teams or people who wanted to see an NFL game in person and got a cheap ticket somewhere.

The "R" word? Are you !@#$ing kidding me? What are you? Seven?

Guess you're not me. Few people are. :lol:

Someone that has a mentally disabled child may take offense to that. Maybe you should think about that before you put insulting phrases in your Avatar. Like metz said, I have seen people banned from this site(including myself a few years ago) for less then that.

I don't.

The game is a joke--by ALL accounts. The fans who show up cheer for the (other) visiting team. The ticket pricing was a disaster. The place is half empty. The players hate the game. The Bills lose each game. The press mocks it annually.

You think this embarrassment is the reason season tickets have increased? You think the people who left those games said "I need to get me some season tickets for this,eh!"?

I don't.

So very well, put. I don't understand how so many on this board can still be blind to it, and mindlessly buying the crap Russ is pushing.

yes, emphatically. do you really think anyone would want to begin coming to WNY when all they have to do is NOT buy tickets in WNY and wait for the eventual relocation?