Stevie Johnson doesn't workout in the offseason

ET1062

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T.O. had the most impressive work out routine that hasn't helped him with his drops

Yeah, it's like, if he hadn't dropped so many balls, he wouldn't have been one of the most prolific receivers of our time. :rolleyes:

T.O.'s problem, in his prime, was rarely with his production.

I applaud those who see Stevie's dedication as positive, and I do too. I found it really hard to knock the guy when he became the first player in Bills history to record 3 consecutive 1000 yard seasons, sometimes it's mind numbing how much hatred is spewed around here.

Here's to another great season Stevie!

I applaud those who see Stevie's dedication as positive, and I do too. I found it really hard to knock the guy when he became the first player in Bills history to record 3 consecutive 1000 yard seasons, sometimes it's mind numbing how much hatred is spewed around here.

Agreed.

Now wipe that silly smile off your face.

Yeah, it's like, if he hadn't dropped so many balls, he wouldn't have been one of the most prolific receivers of our time. :rolleyes:

T.O.'s problem, in his prime, was rarely with his production.

LOL. I was going to say the same thing. TO = Hall of Fame.

:blink:

well said the stevie hatred is nonsense IMO. insanely likeable guy IMO.

Everybody needs to get off this guys nuts. He'll be the best WR in Bills history when it's all said and done. Get him a REAL QB and we'll see what he's fully capable of doing.

Everybody that's ragging on him has never met the guy and talked to him. He's fully dedicated to whatever he's doin.

Edited by FleaMoulds80

Everybody needs to get off this guys nuts. He'll be the best WR in Bills history when it's all said and done. Get him a REAL QB and we'll see what he's fully capable of doing.

Everybody that's ragging on him has never met the guy and talked to him. He's fully dedicated to whatever he's doin.

I'll happily stand up among those who were genuinely pissed about his comments.

Firstly, nobody ever said he wasn't good, great, or among the best to ever put on a Bills uniform, so to use that as a the crux of your argument against folks like me is to setup a false equivalent.

Most importantly, though--any and all mistakes the kid has made (and if you don't think he has, you're in denial), have been mental/maturity blunders. I'm lopping into this his willful defiance for his HC in the last game of 2011, but really the most obvious example was his drop against Pittsburgh in 2010.

My point all along is that Stevie needs to grow up and get serious, in spite of what his t-shirts say. So, when he casually commented that he doesn't work out and could be a lot better if he did, all it did was reinforce what I already wished wasn't true; that he needs to grow up and get serious.

I'm glad the PR machine is falling all over itself to indicate progress in both areas--can't wait to see it translate on the field--GO BILLS

I'll happily stand up among those who were genuinely pissed about his comments.

Firstly, nobody ever said he wasn't good, great, or among the best to ever put on a Bills uniform, so to use that as a the crux of your argument against folks like me is to setup a false equivalent.

Most importantly, though--any and all mistakes the kid has made (and if you don't think he has, you're in denial), have been mental/maturity blunders. I'm lopping into this his willful defiance for his HC in the last game of 2011, but really the most obvious example was his drop against Pittsburgh in 2010.

My point all along is that Stevie needs to grow up and get serious, in spite of what his t-shirts say. So, when he casually commented that he doesn't work out and could be a lot better if he did, all it did was reinforce what I already wished wasn't true; that he needs to grow up and get serious.

I'm glad the PR machine is falling all over itself to indicate progress in both areas--can't wait to see it translate on the field--GO BILLS

WTF are you talking about? He's the most down to earth and one of the most mature players in the NFL. A sure fire role model if I ever saw one. You jelly?

WTF are you talking about? He's the most down to earth and one of the most mature players in the NFL. A sure fire role model if I ever saw one. You jelly?

there are a plethora of words that can be used to describe SJ; "mature" probably isn't at the top..

there are a plethora of words that can be used to describe SJ; "mature" probably isn't at the top..

If you haven't met the guy and talked to him for an hour. Don't speak. Just go watch your ESPN highlights and Sportscenter clips. Kinda like all the armchair GMs on this board.

Edited by FleaMoulds80

i don't think i have ever agreed with FleaMoulds80 before, but Stevie is insanely good for the franchise IMO.

If you don't see this and continue to "hate" on him, you have to look in the mirror IMO. He is working hard (as evidenced by the video), the nonsense about happy new year/why so serious is much ado about nothing (personally i freaking love it, throw in the plax shooting dance as amazing as well, some enjoy fun in the game).

When he talks its Buffalo this Buffalo that, I love Gailey I love Fitz, he's a good seed and genuinely cares for the fans (aka everyone here). You can't dislike the guy because he likes to have fun with everyone IMO.

Edited by Ryan L Billz