Stevie Johnson doesn't workout in the offseason

ET1062

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice things to say about a Fitz Lover? I had to read it a couple of times to be sure.

I know right....Stevie's steadfast backing of gailey and fitz just shows you what type of standup "mature" guy he is IMO.

he didn't pull a PercyHarvin and say ponder stinks.....he's a team player and thank god we have him....at least we have something to root for.

I know right....Stevie's steadfast backing of gailey and fitz just shows you what type of standup "mature" guy he is IMO.

he didn't pull a PercyHarvin and say ponder stinks.....he's a team player and thank god we have him....at least we have something to root for.

x2

People needs to chillz. Fo sho

Mods can you change the title of this thread.

It should read "Some people do not understand Hyperbole"

or "Stevie Johnson does work out in the offseason"

One of the two.

Edited by Why So Serious?

So Stevie was a Juco transfer and played just a couple years at Kentucky. Drafted by the Bills in the 7th round and is now the face of our franchise and one of the best player/people on our team. Dam. If he actually worked out for once in his life, he'd be the greatest WR to ever play. IN HISTORY. Stevie's a slacker.

Edited by FleaMoulds80

There seems to be two extremes on this Stevie topic. Either he's a lazy locker room cancer, or you're exaggerating his comments. I don't care, it's about production and if he's worth being this constant nuisance.

Stevie is at best a low-level WR1 in the league. This is with having full reign that I can't recall any other WRs ever having in the NFL. He could basically run his own routes under "Offensive Guru" Chan Gailey. The offense revolved around Stevie. The other receivers on the team during his time as WR1 have been garbage. He had the job by default, and there was no room to question him.

I predict that things could go really sour under Marrone and Hackett. I think part of the reason for his comments with Jim Rome is to exhibit that Stevie will still want the power to do things his way. Stevie is going to lose that battle. He's not Terrell Owens or Randy Moss. If he was released by the Bills, he'd be a WR2 possession type on a competent team.

Unfortunately, Stevie earned his big contract and we're stuck with him. Ugh.

There seems to be two extremes on this Stevie topic. Either he's a lazy locker room cancer, or you're exaggerating his comments. I don't care, it's about production and if he's worth being this constant nuisance.

Stevie is at best a low-level WR1 in the league. This is with having full reign that I can't recall any other WRs ever having in the NFL. He could basically run his own routes under "Offensive Guru" Chan Gailey. The offense revolved around Stevie. The other receivers on the team during his time as WR1 have been garbage. He had the job by default, and there was no room to question him.

I predict that things could go really sour under Marrone and Hackett. I think part of the reason for his comments with Jim Rome is to exhibit that Stevie will still want the power to do things his way. Stevie is going to lose that battle. He's not Terrell Owens or Randy Moss. If he was released by the Bills, he'd be a WR2 possession type on a competent team.

Unfortunately, Stevie earned his big contract and we're stuck with him. Ugh.

I'd urge you to go back and watch what that "low-level WR1" or "WR2 possession type" did against both Darrelle Revis and Richard Sherman in the last 2 years...with a competent QB, he'd be a star IMO