Dan Marino fathered a child out of wedlock

dib

Marshall Faulk has 6 children with 4 women. Shannon Sharpe has 3 kids with 3 women. Both also HOFers and on TV every weekend during football season? Is it because Marino is white that it is a big story? Just asking?

No....it's because everyone thought he preferred the company of men.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sucks. I am probably the only one here who feels this way, but I have total admiration for Dan Marino because of what he has done to help families with autistic children. His son is living proof that many children with autism spectrum disorders can be helped ...and many can fully recover, to the point they lose their diagnosis entirely.

The Marinos have given a lot of money to helping others' children with the same needs. The treatment they've helped autistic children get is necessary, expensive and must be provided in a timely manner to help these kids recover. there are many kids who have a chance at life today that they'd never have had if it wasn't for Dan Marino.

So to hear he betrayed his wife is sad and a little tough for me to hear, because my wife and I are going down the same road (autism) with our son and I can't imagine doing that to her after what we've gone through together.

Marshall Faulk has 6 children with 4 women. Shannon Sharpe has 3 kids with 3 women. Both also HOFers and on TV every weekend during football season? Is it because Marino is white that it is a big story? Just asking?

Doubt it--I think it's got more to do with (a) him being married and (b) through all his and his wife's very public charity work being seen as a paragon of virtue and values and most importantly © his keeping this hidden--if you know about the others' you write about's situations I suspect they did not try to cover them up, but simply have different arrangements with their spouses/significant others....

This sucks. I am probably the only one here who feels this way, but I have total admiration for Dan Marino because of what he has done to help families with autistic children. His son is living proof that many children with autism spectrum disorders can be helped ...and many can fully recover, to the point they lose their diagnosis entirely.

The Marinos have given a lot of money to helping others' children with the same needs. The treatment they've helped autistic children get is necessary, expensive and must be provided in a timely manner to help these kids recover. there are many kids who have a chance at life today that they'd never have had if it wasn't for Dan Marino.

So to hear he betrayed his wife is sad and a little tough for me to hear, because my wife and I are going down the same road (autism) with our son and I can't imagine doing that to her after what we've gone through together.

With divorce rates approaching 90% for married couples with autism, its nice to stay them stay together. My oldest son is autistic as well and I could not imagine trying to raise him without my wife.

Marino filed for bankruptcy?

Are you sure?

Def not true, this guy is loaded. Other than CBS which I hear he makes $100k a month doing he is part owner of Anthonys Coal Fire Pizza which is a friggin gold mine. He did not declare bankruptcy it would be huge news down here. From what I read he takes care of the kid and is actually in her life. There are tons of stories about him and Hooters girls in So Fla. But he is a douche..

I've told this story before, I'm sure...

Years ago, before I met her, my wife was in a hotel bar. Dan Marino was there - he went up to my wife and invited her up to his hotel room. "Aren't you married? With kids?" she asked.

"Yeah, but they're eating dinner in the hotel restaurant, they won't be done for another hour."

Dan Marino is an !@#$. This story surprises me not in the least.

I've told this story before, I'm sure...

Years ago, before I met her, my wife was in a hotel bar. Dan Marino was there - he went up to my wife and invited her up to his hotel room. "Aren't you married? With kids?" she asked.

"Yeah, but they're eating dinner in the hotel restaurant, they won't be done for another hour."

Dan Marino is an !@#$. This story surprises me not in the least.

I've heard stories where he is a dick to people when paid to show up at grand openings and such. Ego maniac.