How about this trade scenario?

D521646

Mario had 10.5 to lead the team & 46 tackles this with torn ligaments in his wrist most of the year, What Do You Want ? Seriously where do people think he had a bad year, Ok he gets 20 sacks & 100 tackles, where still 6-10 because you got a QB that can't throw over 30 yards, Give the guy a break with this stupid trade talk

I would consider trading him next year if Manziel comes out

I thought we agreed in the other thread that we were gonna draft Manziel this year.

The theory is that the NFL always lets the first cheater get away with it before punishing the second cheater.

So we're gonna cheat by drafting Manziel.

That's because they had a Napoleon complex :P

I'd salute you for your humor except my hand is stuck in my waistcoat.

There are always what if's...

Look, I'm NOT saying this would happen, but it's not completely out of the realm, and would be a good move on the Bills FO is they made such a deal.

Tim-

What player are you wanting to draft with the #2 pick to give away one of our best players?

We've been through the big name FA signing experiments year after year. Bledsoe, TO, Merriman, just to name a few, and it doesn't work. After another losing season we blame the coaches, fire everyone, and immediately look at the overpriced, aging FA list and start trying to find ways to get them in here. Stop the madness!

Buffalo needs to build through the draft. Last few days I'm reading posts in here about signing Revis, Moss, Alex Smith, Flaco? Flaco who is playing in the SB and asking for Manning type money? No way. It may take us years, but we have to build this thing from the draft.

Its not simple, its not sexy, it takes time and smart drafting by the FO. We've been rebuilding for 13 years. Hopefully they start getting it right and we start seeing playoff football again in a few seasons. That's reality.

I thought we agreed in the other thread that we were gonna draft Manziel this year.

The theory is that the NFL always lets the first cheater get away with it before punishing the second cheater.

So we're gonna cheat by drafting Manziel.

I'd salute you for your humor except my hand is stuck in my waistcoat.

good one :lol: :lol:

Right I forgot drafting Manziel.

I'm ignoring all the trade talk, it is just silly.

But I will say, sadly, that Jacksonville's attendance numbers are better than ours.

Because they only gave us credit for 15 games. They didn't count the Toronto game.

20 Jacksonville 8 519,872 64,984 96.8 8 490,698 61,337 89.0 16 1,010,570 63,160 92.8 21 Buffalo 7 454,653 64,950 88.9 8 537,840 67,230 94.8 15 992,493 66,166 92.0

Edited by Triple Threat