Senior Bowl Practice & Game Thread

Bangarang

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah....yeah I thought you were comparing their physical abilities, which couldn't be further apart.

Glennon does have a tendency to try to make throws that he shouldn't, which results in far too many picks. I feel like his deficiencies can be corrected, and I like the fact that he has what you can't teach: a cannon arm and good mechanics.

All that said, I still like Wilson...small hands be darned.

I would love to get Wilson with Rd. 2 pick but would feel horrible if he went to AZ or NYJ(or anyone for that matter) in rd.2 before our choice @ #41. If they like him just take him @ #8. No need to be cute here. Then grab DeAndre Hopkins from Clemson or Markus Wheaton from Oregon St. (if available of course) and I'll be very excited for our future.

Is anyone going to start a live senior bowl game thread? Either i can't figutr out how.......still or I am just not allowed yet

and......nevermind had i fully read the name of this topic.......i might have noticed sorry:)

LOL Guess you could have erased some of what you ahd typed before hitting 'Post' but I love the humility. I'm rewatching the Clemson/LSU game right now and then I'll watch the Senior Bowl after. Did see Michael Williams catch a beautiful ball from the Florida St. QB, Manuel. Funny, Williams couldn't get open at all this week in practice. He's either a "Gamer' or the South defense that he practiced against is a little tougher than the North's Edited by MOVALLEYRANDY