Awesome Suggs Article Ripping Pats...

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/8864245/2013-nfl-playoffs-terrell-suggs-baltimore-ravens-tells-arrogant-new-england-patriots-enjoy-pro-bowl

I wouldn't have started a topic on this or even come to the forum if this part wasn't in it:

"The bad blood between Suggs and Tom Brady, in particular, dates back a number of years. In 2010, a season in which Brady was named NFL MVP, Suggs said he voted for Buffalo Bills quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick over Brady for the Pro Bowl. He also called Brady's three Super Bowl titles "questionable" because of the "tuck rule" game in 2001 and the Spygate scandal that surfaced in 2007."

Classic.

As much as I agree with what Suggs said, I think trash talking should stay on the field. Running your mouth through the media is classless.

And Belichick is as much of a classless jerk every time he runs off the field after a loss and refuses to speak to sideline reporters.

In other words, he believes Fitz sucks major balls. :lol:

I didn't take this like that at all, quite the contrary, I believe they played against Fitz that year, and Fitz

had a big day, and you could have actually made a legitimate argument out of it that year.

I didn't take this like that at all, quite the contrary, I believe they played against Fitz that year, and Fitz

had a big day, and you could have actually made a legitimate argument out of it that year.

They did and Fitz got the krap pounded out of him that day. I don't take his comment as a hit on Fitz either.

Vince Wilfork ran himself out of town yesterday ! You could see Belechek in their **** on the bench !The refs tried to win the game for them too ! Brady is the best but when you start hitting him ,he turns into a Rob Johnson !Belechek had a fairly long conversation with Harbaugh after the game which was even more shocking !

I was at that game, which was one of Fitz's best games in a Bills uniform. Not sure which game you were talking about.

The game you were at was 2010. The O-line was shaky at best. Fitz was on the run, he was also miked up. I loved his comment when Reverend lewis sacked or tackled him and Fitz said "Get off me *itch". That;s the game I remember. The bills lost

I never said Fitz sucked that game, but again he was running for his life if I remember it. he did play well though.

If not for Nelson getting the ball stripped in OT...

And now it comes back to me. Ugh. There were some moments in that season and the next where we had moments when, if you looked square into the sun and then back at the team, they almost resembled a good team.