NLF Play 60 - Pittsford kid can have any NFL Player Visit

Matt in KC

My wife was watching Biggest Loser last night (a week behind, I think) and they had a football-themed contest with Antonio Gates. They indicated the winner would get $5000 for their school's athletic program and could have any NFL player they wanted visit their school to lead a "Play 60" session of some type.

"Sunny", a 16 year old from Rochester won. I Googled her and figured out she attends Pittsford's Sutherland High School (where I would have gone if I didn't attend private school).

Do you think they can really have any NFL player come? That must be through the NFLPA, right?

Who do you think she'll pick? (It has to be a Bill, right?) Who would you pick?

Huh? That would seem like prime real estate for him.

Yup.

------------------

I think choosing Mario Williams would make sense from an outside perspective, like her parents helping her pick. But she'd be much better off chooseing Fred Jackson or Stevie.

She's on the show because she's overweight and feels picked on. I hope she doesn't screw it up and choose Tom Brady, though it would be pretty funny for him to be compelled to come be nice t okids in western NY.

I'd pick Adrian Peterson if it were me. 2,000 yd season. He's either MVP or Comeback player of the year (arguably both). Plus, I saw him on The League and he was funny.

And he was hilarious in that lip-reading video. The kids would love him!