JP Lossman

PeteU

I would really like to see the Bills bring back JP Lossman. He has a strong arm and I believe he has a lot left in the tank. Criticize of you must he loved Buffalo and still has a home on Oakland place.

I would really like to see the Bills bring back JP Lossman. He has a strong arm and I believe he has a lot left in the tank. Criticize of you must he loved Buffalo and still has a home on Oakland place.

Maybe Trent Edwards can mentor him. (and teach him how to grow an awesome Fu Manchu.)

I really hope they take away your posting privileges

I don't think this is that silly at all.

I'd rather have him on the bench than Thigpen.

Can this just go straight to the TSW Inside Jokes thread now or do we need to give it a while?

Too soon. First we have to attack the guy, then he gets defensive and says even stupider things and lashes out at some of us. If he gets mad enough and if he's stupid enough, then maybe he'll say something memorably idiotic & funny enough to be included among the greats.