Which two QB'S for 2013 Via F/A ,draft ??

Ludwig van

I offer Washington a 2nd for Kurt Cousins and the 49ers a 3rd or 4th for Alex Smith. I like both these guys better than anybody coming out and this way you know you get your guy. While if you roll the dice drafting QBs someone could take the ones you want before your pick.

Edited by jkx2

I've got an observation and a question.

Last year everyone agreed that Luck and RG3 were the best choices for QB, and so far that seems to be the case. However, there were also several QBs such as Tannehill, Cousins and Wilson who were taken later in the draft and so far they don't look too bad. People say that there are no QBs available this year as desireable as Luck or RG3.

OK, but there must be some QBs that are as desireable as Tannehill, Cousins or Wilson. If so, who are they, and which ones should the Bills go for?

Mobile, quick release and smart, but maybe not quite as big or without quite the arm strength that we would want.

isn´t smith a FA anyway? alex that is. so im for smith/smith with a landry jones in the 4th just to make sure

Smith is under contract for something like 7.5MM next season. Most people think that means he'll be cut, but since it's pretty average for an NFL salary I expect someone to part with a draft pick to avoid competing with others for him.

Smith is under contract for something like 7.5MM next season. Most people think that means he'll be cut, but since it's pretty average for an NFL salary I expect someone to part with a draft pick to avoid competing with others for him.

thx :)

in this case i´d only want a.smith when released.

I've got an observation and a question.

Last year everyone agreed that Luck and RG3 were the best choices for QB, and so far that seems to be the case. However, there were also several QBs such as Tannehill, Cousins and Wilson who were taken later in the draft and so far they don't look too bad. People say that there are no QBs available this year as desireable as Luck or RG3.

OK, but there must be some QBs that are as desireable as Tannehill, Cousins or Wilson. If so, who are they, and which ones should the Bills go for?

Mobile, quick release and smart, but maybe not quite as big or without quite the arm strength that we would want.

That's what I'm waiting for. Even though there's no Luck, there must be a Cousins. Haven't looked at it yet.