[closed]Here we go Again!!

13player

For the love of God, stop talking to coaches that have failed miserably!!! Please dont talk to guys that got chased out of thier own towns.

This team for the first time is in a position for a good coach, lots of buried treasures here, not to mention a city that is going to crown any coach who can get it together, KING!!

please talk to Chip Kelly and Bruce Arians first.

NO lovie, No Wissy, No Grimm

Edited by 13player

"Wissy" is the only one that we are going for that has gone to a super bowl recently. He also gives players a chance to make plays. Some people say that isn't a good thing but every one was complaining about how Chan didn't give his back up QB a chance.

Lovie could bring some of that killer instinct that we so desperately need.

For the love of God, stop talking to coaches that have failed miserably!!! Please dont talk to guys that got chased out of thier own towns.

This team for the first time is in a position for a good coach, lots of buried treasures here, not to mention a city that is going to crown any coach who can get it together, KING!!

Almost every successful HC in the NFL has failed somewhere at some time. Forget Kelly, he's probably best suited to stay as a college HC. Smith obviously failed in managements eyes, or they would have kept him. I agree, I don not have any interest in Grimm. But Whiz got to a SB and failed (lost) just as Smith did. I'd take Whiz over Smith, he just had a horrible QB and OL situation, doesn't mean he's a bad HC. And this is Buffalo, we're not getting a rock star HC. But we won't be settling for a washed up, outdated Chan type. That's fine with me. get a younger guy with HC experience that can put a quality staff together.

If Steve Spurier and Nick Saban can fail in the NFL, so can Chip Kelly. Pete Carroll failed miserably with two different teams. The transition from college to the NFL is massive and **** that works at the collegiate level doesn't work with paid men who play football for a living.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

(I'll take 14 on the nose)