Whaley comments?

abqmarko

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"....things work for them" could've been the missing fragment.

Also you have it worded as "and hopefully...." In the op and "but hopefully...." here - FYI.

And it's either he's an idiot or genius.

Agree completely...i hope for the genius side!!

Oh please relax...the salaries that these middle tier coaches get it not that different. We are not talking about Saban, Gruden, Shanahan, Cowher, or even Andy Reid for that matter. Those coaches choose you and tell you how much you are going to pay them. Grimm, Whisenhunt, Louvie, and even a few of these coordiantors will be lucky to get a HC interview. Do you think the DC for the cardinals is the highest priority for all the teams searching for HC's???

IMHO, Lovie will get quite a few interviews and not just to satisfy the Rooney requirement. He has been fairly stable here in Chicago and has suffered through years of an inconsistent roster. His major failing is not having a good OC under him (Cutler leading a Martz offense !!!). But time will tell how much interest Lovie generates.

Edited by Fan in Chicago

Yes, just no one agrees with it yet.

If those guys are hired then id say he's out of his league...if you think it bodes well that a GM prematurley puts it out there then go for it....again IF they are hired hold those statments for the press conference.

If those guys are hired then id say he's out of his league...if you think it bodes well that a GM prematurley puts it out there then go for it....again IF they are hired hold those statments for the press conference.

Cause it's a secret that they are interested if they proceed to interview them?

Yeah, but you don't understand. He said the word hopefully and then paused. You're clearly not a legal man with a highly developed knowledge of statements.

I don't appreciate your candor... Or lack of candor.... or.... Or whatever

Edited by NoSaint

I don't appreciate your candor... Or lack of candor.... or.... Or whatever

Well WGR already pulled the article i quoted (someone please pull it up) so i guess we will se if the AZ D coordiantor is hired as the next coach.... if so you can buy me the next 5000 wings and if thats the case Whaley also should not have been opening his mouth...then again maybe you are used to the last 13 years and used to putting up with a horrible product Edited by abqmarko

not to pile on, but the op was bad in so many ways

first of all, im not one to usually demand proper english, but it was so bad i had a helluva time even understanding what you said. you work in the legal profession, doing what, washing windows? holy hell

second, you quote a person in some article and you dont link the article or tell us what event those comments came from. not only is that awful message board ettiquite, you are basing a premise on something we cant find context in without doing some work to go find it, if we even can. its unfair the the target of your point, its rude to the posters trying to follow along, its just all bad

third, well the point does seem weak, but any chance you had a valid one was torpedoed by one and two above

theres a minimum standard to posting and god i wish some of the people around here would understand that sometimes

ok ok im learning the etiquette-1st post (probably last) but i will say if we do hire the AZ D coordinator then I stand by my original post Whaley should not be making those types of statements...what people are overlooking is that article that i referred to was removed