Chip Kelly HC! (possibly for the Browns)

13player

I too am too lazy to go through the entire thread but there seems to be a lot of mentioning of his close friendship with Hoodie. Is it possible that he doesn't want to battle his friend 2x a year for the same division? Probably has been discussed but having a hard time with Cleveland being preferenced over B-Lo!!!!

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am too lazy to go through the entire thread but there seems to be a lot of mentioning of his close friendship with Hoodie. Is it possible that he doesn't want to battle his friend 2x a year for the same division? Probably has been discussed but having a hard time with Cleveland being preferenced over B-Lo!!!!

Dude. There are over 800 posts in this thread.

You don't have to apologize.

Your theory could be accurate.

The opposing theory is that Kelly would relish the opportunity to compete with his friend twice a year.

How do you feel about competing with your friends?

Some people like to, others don't.

Dude. There are over 800 posts in this thread.

You don't have to apologize.

Your theory could be accurate.

The opposing theory is that Kelly would relish the opportunity to compete with his friend twice a year.

How do you feel about competing with your friends?

Some people like to, others don't.

If my friend was BB.....and I had to outcoach him

I'd be in Cleveland..... :-)

I dont have an NFL-sized ego though.....they may get off on it.

Wow. I thought for sure we'd have an announcement by now with how the Cleveland Plain-Dealer was talking.

I was actually just thinking that. It's been a quiet day...it's basically just us and the Browns right now as the other openings need GM spots filled as well.

Watch they'll have an announcement in 5 minutes now.

Wow. I thought for sure we'd have an announcement by now with how the Cleveland Plain-Dealer was talking.

that Mary Kay Cabot of the plain-dealer is full of it..not once does she mention kelly met with the bills today...

"lawyers are at dinner"...shut up

She just now tweeted that chip is still meeting with the eagles...nice browns..nice...

Mary Kay Cabot@MaryKayCabot

#Oregon's Chip Kelly still meeting with the #Eagles.

haha she has no clue...

that Mary Kay Cabot of the plain-dealer is full of it..not once does she mention kelly met with the bills today...

She just now tweeted that chip is still meeting with the eagles...nice browns..nice...

haha she has no clue...

I wonder what Ashley Cabot thinks.

haha she has no clue...

Did Kelly meet with the Bills today?

It was reported that he met with the Bills yesterday.

Haha it would be hilarious to me if he was spending the same amount of time and saying the same thing to all three teams. With the only difference being that the Bills and Eagles play things confidential and professionally, while the Browns are looking to get in the press.

If I were Kelly, I wouldn't appreciate the Browns leaking so much to the press, either way.

The plot thickens for the Browns:

@RapSheet

Source: #Browns met with #Cuse's Doug Marrone again. Yesterday, looked like job was Kelly's. Today Browns trying to figure out their choice

@RapSheet

Asked two sources whether the #Browns like Chip Kelly or Doug Marrone more: "They are deciding." Was told neck-&-neck

Edited by 26CornerBlitz