They can sure shovel it at One Bills Drive

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.buffalobi...paign=BillsBuzz

$10 an hour (and maybe a ticket to the Jets game.) Having done this job once it's miserable work, especially if the weather is bad.

PTR

They jacked the pay up from $7.50-$8.00 a hour. There is about a foot of snow here. Having done this job, unless a lot of people show up Today/Friday

I don't know if they will get all the snow shoveled out. I do know they spray brime on Saturday night inside the Ralph.

They jacked the pay up from $7.50-$8.00 a hour. There is about a foot of snow here. Having done this job, unless a lot of people show up Today/Friday

I don't know if they will get all the snow shoveled out. I do know they spray brime on Saturday night inside the Ralph.

OK Hammwer what the hell is BRIME?

the same Mario that's got over 10 sacks this year? Wrong tree to bark up my friend. Wrong tree.

Oh right. Mario was a force. How did I miss that?

Citing Mario's sack total? My mind is blown.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Oh right. Mario was a force. How did I miss that?

PTR

best defensive lineman we've had this year. Which isn't saying much considering more running backs ran through holes in our defense than men inside Jenna Jamison on a Friday night.

best defensive lineman we've had this year. Which isn't saying much considering more running backs ran through holes in our defense than men inside Jenna Jamison on a Friday night.

Right. He was so good our D nearly set a points allowed record. Mostly because QBs had all day to throw and 3rd string RBs ran wild on us. But Mario was awesome alright. About $10M a sack awesome. Don't blame him for the crap season.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Right. He was so good our D nearly set a points allowed record. Mostly because QBs had all day to throw and 3rd string RBs ran wild on us. But Mario was awesome alright. About $10M a sack awesome. Don't blame him for the crap season.

putting blame on Mario is blaming your dog of being a bad dog because he doesn't know how to cook you breakfast. He can still get you the paper, and still tear apart his bones, but hell never be able to scramble your eggs.

Ok, that was weird. I don't care. It's not Marios fault we suck. If your adding him to the blame list after a 10 sack performance (more than any Bills since Schobel) then your admitting you over values Mario and probably thought he would be the "Savior" of Buffalo after we got him. He's just a Defensive Lineman. That's it. He did his job this year. He got 10 sacks. What more do you want?

He probably could put the headset on while he's on the sideline and call better plays than Chan which is the real reason why we suck, but that's already being discussed in countless "fire Chan, Fire Nix, Fire Everybody" threads.

Edited by mrags